The sport of kings.

Will this horse finish in the first 3?

Yes
25%
No
75%

Total votes: 8
SeaHorseRacing

I have a fairly definitive answer which I think I am pretty sure on the result. However, I am curious to know whether if given the choice would you back or lay this horse.

Excluding the horses price and let’s assume this horse has the best form in its race.

Would you say it’s likely to fishing in the first 3 or not.

I know it’s hard to answer just looking at the form without comparing any others, but curious to know.
32E87C2C-183E-4552-A004-34DA3F9FD974.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SeaHorseRacing

Whether it will help its running over 5f at Wolverhampton (tapeta) surface and its last run was 11 days ago...

It is wearing tongue tie and blinkers.

Welcome any reason to your vote. There is no right or wrong btw.
Derek27

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:13 pm
I know it’s hard to answer just looking at the form without comparing any others,
It's not hard to answer, it's impossible to have an opinion without having a clue about the horse or the other runners!
Trebleit

I understand most of you traders will need to know absolutely everything about the race, right down to what they have had for breakfast!
From a bookmakers point of view we take on most bets not knowing all there is to know. I was always taught to look at the person having the bet, if that person is a loser, lay them the bet and keep laying.
In this case asking if this horse will finish in the top three will be quite a short price so for me it’s a lay bet. The shorter the better.
SeaHorseRacing

IMO. You can know with very strong confidence this horse will not finish in the first 3. Pretty much last I'd say.
Kalumpus

I'd tell you at the furlong pole with close to 100% certainty......the great thing about in-play!
SeaHorseRacing

The horse was Fareeq. 9/2 third fav and finishes 8 out of 9.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”