**Awesome Traders** Want to be a Podcast Guest :-D ??

The sport of kings.
deano3622

Hey,

Happy Saturday :D :D

I dont know if this is an appropriate topic, apologies if not.

Ive been hosting a betting and trading podcast for 10 months.

I have started interviewing successful traders or gamblers once a week and have been getting amazing feed back, my community love to learn from an expert (an expert can be considered as someone who is just one step a head of where you are) and hear about their journey, the ups and of course the downs. Some of my recent guests have included Caan Berry (great guy), Mark O'haire from We Love Betting (One of the best footie judges in the country and a blooming amazing guy) and Emmet Kennedy from ITV Racing (Brilliant bloke and a true gent).

Im looking for full time traders to interview .... Ah hate the word interview, its not really an interview, just a good old fashion chat :D The "chat" will be about 30 minutes and is done over Skype Audio (Get intimidated when you guys can see me taking notes :-/ lol). I know there are some awesome traders in this community and would love to hear your story. If your story can help just one aspiring trader your time and my time will have been worth every second :P

If this interests you, please please get in touch :-) :-) my email is [email protected] and we can sort a day and time to chat :-)

Have an awesome final day of Royal Ascot, stay green and thanks for reading this looonngg message :-)

Dean
PDC

Just looked for you on Player FM and can't find it :(
deano3622

Hey buddy,

Sorry I dont know what player FM is? Were on itunes and you can listen through my website :-)

Cheers

D

Return to “Trading Horse racing”