Racing Systems That Give You The Edge And They Have Helped Me

The sport of kings.
Dallas

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:51 pm
mhorro wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:57 am
Hi,

Try this website out, these are racing systems that work as I have tried them for the last month.

The racing system books are expensive but very good quality and work. There is a lot of rubbish out there, but these are excellent.

The main thing these systems are simple to use and a very good one off investment.

Thanks,

Mark
:D
What website?
The link was removed when it came out the site and systems were the work of the OP posing as a buyer of them but in reality, trying to sell his own systems on unsuspecting newbies

One look at his previous questions on this forum should give an indication to the ability of the author and the merits of the systems he is now trying to sell and more importantly why - in a nutshell, everything Peter said on his video on this subject is reinforced and proven very true

It's certainly a good thread to keep for future just to point anyone thinking of buying any type system as its concrete evidence of the real reason people create them and the lengths they will go to to relieve someone of there money
spreadbetting

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:02 pm
Nice work sb.

Not sure I needed to be Ms Marple to figure it out , Shaun, the site was only registered yesterday , half the stock already sold out and Mark had been using them for the last month :o Even Inspector Gadget might have spotted the flaws in that story.
Last edited by spreadbetting on Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
foxwood

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:51 pm
What website?
Bit like 1984 now - rewrite of history and edited out of the post either by OP or BA - if the latter then this may vanish as well.

Think the link should be kept so people like you can read the proper thread history in the future and be aware of sites that have pimped their wares - which takes us back to the 1984 position if it is deleted :lol:

EDIT: Fair enough - I see the link has gone and Dallas has explained why in his earlier post above :)
Last edited by foxwood on Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dallas

The problem with leaving it is a lot of this forums threads often rank on first few pages of Google, and those out searching for 'systems' will rarely read the full thread, they'll just click the link and hand over their money
jimibt

in truth, this will have done significant harm to the OP's ability to honestly peddle his wares. integrity is built and trust is earned. as they say, takes a lifetime (in some cases) to sustain both and a second to lose..

if the OP still finds the crtisicm here funny, then i'd profer that's he's either a sociopath or totally underestimating the general level of intelligence on this board!
Derek27

Shame, it always amuses me to read about systems.

I can't find the post despite searching but I recall Mark claiming to have run a successful advisory service in the past. I asked if it was the tips that were successful or simply the sales of the tips, but never got an answer.
foxwood

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:16 pm
The problem with leaving it is a lot of this forums threads often rank on first few pages of Google, and those out searching for 'systems' will rarely read the full thread, they'll just click the link and hand over their money
No problem - on the same page - I was going to say that Google rankings are improved by links without regard to context and that might be a good reason for BA NOT to keep the link - just thought that was going too deep for my post ;)
spreadbetting

jimibt wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:21 pm
in truth, this will have done significant harm to the OP's ability to honestly peddle his wares. integrity is built and trust is earned. as they say, takes a lifetime (in some cases) to sustain both and a second to lose..

if the OP still finds the crtisicm here funny, then i'd profer that's he's either a sociopath or totally underestimating the general level of intelligence on this board!
I doubt it makes any difference traders aren't , or shouldn't be, his target market and today's news, tomorrow's chip papers as the saying goes, this thread will drop off the page soon enough. At the end of the day we're all trying to get our hands on the mug money so you can't get too moral about gambling or it's offshoots.
Halliday

jimibt wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:23 pm
spreadbetting wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:21 pm
mhorro wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:08 pm
I do not think it is fair to generalise, not everyone out there is like this. The racing systems I bought from this website are very very good. The problem is when something gets a bad name it tends to stick. You must judge everything on it's own merit. i.e. try the systems first then judge it, that is the fairest way. :D

Lol, bit of a coincidence the company director is called Mark Horrocks and is also based in Cheshire, did you get a discount off those books you bought ;)
OHHHHHHH!!!! would that be this part?? https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... 4/officers :oops:
The same Mark Horrocks who wrote an article about the VDW system which was around in the 70’s( originally in the Sporting Chronicle )

Van Der Wheil System Computer Horse Racing Betting Launch : 1 Month Free

MCHJAP LTD is celebrating the launch of Van Der Wheil Method Computer Selections online by Giving 1 months free membership to the first 10 book purchasers in the online store. Further information can be found at http://www.chevanderwheil.com/ and http://www.chevanderwheil.com/.
Chester, United Kingdom – October 12, 2015 /PressCable/ —
It is exciting to arrive to the online market after 4 years of research and development. Online horse racing data provider to the horse betting industry “MCHJAP LTD”, will be celebrating the launch of its Computerised Van Der Method for Identifying Winning Horses by Giving 1 months free membership to the first 10 book purchasers in their online store. It’s reported the event will take place on 16th October, 2015.

Think that says a lot about Mr Horrocks,likes to promote himself .. any connection with the Mark Curtis twitter page ..that has links to a betting systems site .. which says info .. [email protected] 10k secret horse racing system ..only £397 !!

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

All old hat .. Far better to subscribe to the likes of Proform ( a lot cheaper too by what he wants for his systems )etc and find your own edge.

I’m currently working on how last years adjustments to the WFA have influenced results of 3yo in all aged handicaps over all distances , and the trainers that exploit them .. some very interesting and profitable stats there .And ain’t cost me a penny just a lot if time and research
Halliday

Does a good line in yoga mats tho
ShaunWhite

Looks like Horrocks made a horlicks of this one.
jimibt

spreadbetting wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:34 pm
jimibt wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:21 pm

I doubt it makes any difference traders aren't , or shouldn't be, his target market and today's news, tomorrow's chip papers as the saying goes, this thread will drop off the page soon enough. At the end of the day we're all trying to get our hands on the mug money so you can't get too moral about gambling or it's offshoots.
whilst i definitely agree that we're all looking to geta bit of mugs money, at least in an open market, it's transparent and we're all knowingly signed up for it (tho that said, exploiting gaps could be frowned upon :D)
Derek27

Selling systems isn't getting your hands on the mug money, it's ripping people off!
Rstrach

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:03 pm
Selling systems isn't getting your hands on the mug money, it's ripping people off!
+1 Posts about £2 scalping over the course of a day 3 months ago and wants newbies to part with cash for infinite wisdom :?:
StellaBot

Sometimes I think its a bit like music.
You can have rock and roll.
Not rock and rap.
Prob are many 2 compatible systems out there that doesnt cost money.
However one knows how to rock and another knows how to roll.
Its about how many band members are required.
And making a free system for them.
eg say a band called The VBA and the Backers
And another band called The VBA and the layers
PS BOTH BANDS ARE DUETS ;)

Return to “Trading Horse racing”