Racing Systems That Give You The Edge And They Have Helped Me

The sport of kings.
mhorro

Hi,

Try this website out, these are racing systems that work as I have tried them for the last month.

The racing system books are expensive but very good quality and work. There is a lot of rubbish out there, but these are excellent.

The main thing these systems are simple to use and a very good one off investment.

Thanks,

Mark
:D
Rstrach

Did you get a discount to type the above? :lol:

Just teasing of course mate.. seems to be more gambling focused than trading? I'm glad its working for you however i do not like the way they are trying to sell it.. look at all my millions of winners as proof at X/1 !!! :roll:
mhorro

Thanks.

I have used this for in-play trading on selected horses and backing at higher odds so say 3-4 trades per day.

Say horse pre-off is at 3.0 I place a back order at 7.0 and offset green.

It is also good for dutching.

Not many good horse racing systems out there.

Yes pay £50 for one they are normally rubbish.

When you buy these systems from the website I mentioned you get a real book ( Not a Ebook ) with examples and proven results.

No I did not get a discount just a new car :D
Dallas

Before anyone wastes money on any online system this video is well worth a watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxBnJgsaSi4
Rstrach

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:55 pm
Before anyone wastes money on any online system this video is well worth a watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxBnJgsaSi4
One of the first BA videos i watched Dallas.If it was so easy everyone would be doing it/nobody would be giving away their edge.

I did actually purchase a similar product when i first decided i would become a millionaire on betfair. Safe to say the web domain is no longer active :lol:

R
mhorro

I do not think it is fair to generalise, not everyone out there is like this. The racing systems I bought from this website are very very good. The problem is when something gets a bad name it tends to stick. You must judge everything on it's own merit. i.e. try the systems first then judge it, that is the fairest way. :D
Dallas

mhorro wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:08 pm
I do not think it is fair to generalise, not everyone out there is like this. The racing systems I bought from this website are very very good. The problem is when something gets a bad name it tends to stick. You must judge everything on it's own merit. i.e. try the systems first then judge it, that is the fairest way. :D
If you post up the details of the system I'm sure the data will exist to pick it apart and prove how/where it will fail without the need to risk a penny,
and if it involves any type of loss recovery then it doesn't even require picking apart to find the fatal flaw.
spreadbetting

mhorro wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:57 am
Hi,

Try this website out, these are racing systems that work as I have tried them for the last month.

The racing system books are expensive but very good quality and work. There is a lot of rubbish out there, but these are excellent.

The main thing these systems are simple to use and a very good one off investment.

Thanks,

Mark
:D
mhorro wrote:

Lol, bit of a coincidence the company director is called Mark and is also based in Cheshire, did you get a discount off those books you bought ;)
jimibt

spreadbetting wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:21 pm
mhorro wrote:

Lol, bit of a coincidence the company director is called Mark and is also based in Cheshire, did you get a discount off those books you bought ;)
OHHHHHHH!!!! would that be this part?? https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/ :oops:
jjrrjj

You also might want to use a different 'company', mchjap made my computer nearly stop.

Be right back, going to buy them all before they sell out, quick everyone!
jimibt

Mark,

I know you'll be squirming with embarrassment right now but you should come back and honestly explain how all the systems work (at a very high level). that way, i think you'll manage to salvage some of your dignity.

there but for the grace an' all that...
Rstrach

The above made me chuckle, users don't miss a trick on this forum :shock: :lol:
foxwood

jimibt wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:23 pm
OHHHHHHH!!!! would that be this part?? https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/ :oops:
Detective Jim strikes again possibly - maybe the systems make a profit in practice mode :lol:

If you are selling systems how can a book about a system that really works ever be "Sold Out" - you'd just keep reprinting :roll:

I can see how someone would make 10k though ... 25 x £400
jimibt

foxwood wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:14 pm
jimibt wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:23 pm
Detective Jim strikes again possibly - maybe the systems make a profit in practice mode :lol:

If you are selling systems how can a book about a system that really works ever be "Sold Out" - you'd just keep reprinting :roll:

I can see how someone would make 10k though ... 25 x £400
fox -it was a misprint on the website. should have read "Found Out" :ugeek:

btw - spreadbetting was the investigative journo on this one!!
foxwood

jimibt wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:23 pm
btw - spreadbetting was the investigative journo on this one!!
Oops - I always think of you as detective following the orange banner fiasco - can never see a screen shot or PL now without thinking of that thread.

sorry SB - got blinded by Jim's link to Companies House - good to know we've got several capable investigators on here :D

Return to “Trading Horse racing”