Racing Systems That Give You The Edge And They Have Helped Me

The sport of kings.
ShaunWhite

Looks like Horrocks made a horlicks of this one.
jimibt

spreadbetting wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:34 pm
jimibt wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:21 pm
in truth, this will have done significant harm to the OP's ability to honestly peddle his wares. integrity is built and trust is earned. as they say, takes a lifetime (in some cases) to sustain both and a second to lose..

if the OP still finds the crtisicm here funny, then i'd profer that's he's either a sociopath or totally underestimating the general level of intelligence on this board!
I doubt it makes any difference traders aren't , or shouldn't be, his target market and today's news, tomorrow's chip papers as the saying goes, this thread will drop off the page soon enough. At the end of the day we're all trying to get our hands on the mug money so you can't get too moral about gambling or it's offshoots.
whilst i definitely agree that we're all looking to geta bit of mugs money, at least in an open market, it's transparent and we're all knowingly signed up for it (tho that said, exploiting gaps could be frowned upon :D)
Derek27

Selling systems isn't getting your hands on the mug money, it's ripping people off!
Rstrach

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:03 pm
Selling systems isn't getting your hands on the mug money, it's ripping people off!
+1 Posts about £2 scalping over the course of a day 3 months ago and wants newbies to part with cash for infinite wisdom :?:
StellaBot

Sometimes I think its a bit like music.
You can have rock and roll.
Not rock and rap.
Prob are many 2 compatible systems out there that doesnt cost money.
However one knows how to rock and another knows how to roll.
Its about how many band members are required.
And making a free system for them.
eg say a band called The VBA and the Backers
And another band called The VBA and the layers
PS BOTH BANDS ARE DUETS ;)
Derek27

mhorro wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:57 pm
jimibt wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:39 pm
Mark,

I know you'll be squirming with embarrassment right now but you should come back and honestly explain how all the systems work (at a very high level). that way, i think you'll manage to salvage some of your dignity.

there but for the grace an' all that...
Thanks for this I am not squirming actually, I found it quite funny. Like I said judge racing systems on their merit then you can slag them off if needed. Didn't people think the world was flat! :D
Racing systems can be judged on the integrity of the author!

Given that your knowledge of horse racing is quite poor (you were even asking if your money is the dumb money) and you needed to pretend that you were a satisfied customer, nobody in their right mind would want your systems even if they were free!
jimibt

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:15 pm
mhorro wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:57 pm
jimibt wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:39 pm
Mark,

I know you'll be squirming with embarrassment right now but you should come back and honestly explain how all the systems work (at a very high level). that way, i think you'll manage to salvage some of your dignity.

there but for the grace an' all that...
Thanks for this I am not squirming actually, I found it quite funny. Like I said judge racing systems on their merit then you can slag them off if needed. Didn't people think the world was flat! :D
Racing systems can be judged on the integrity of the author!

Given that your knowledge of horse racing is quite poor (you were even asking if your money is the dumb money) and you needed to pretend that you were a satisfied customer, nobody in their right mind would want your systems even if they were free!
luckily, we have a transparent system in the UK to allow us to assess the viability of a given company. not suggesting that anyone pry into the accounts contained here: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/ but if you were curious about any given company, that would be the kind of place to glean all sorts of info.
Derek27

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:55 pm
Before anyone wastes money on any online system this video is well worth a watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxBnJgsaSi4
I mistook the advert for the video. :lol:

Return to “Trading Horse racing”