Betdaq diving...?

The sport of kings.
dannn

I had fairly consistent results last few years on Betdaq with my scratching bot (big races only).
Since beginning of this year, my profit also nosedived, I would say around time they introduced 2% commission for everyone.
It looks like they introduced some kind of crossmatching, I am hardly getting matched, usually if price goes against me.
You can hardly see any overround these days on Betdaq, , this was the first thing everyone noticed when Betfair introduced crossmatching many years ago.
BetScalper

iambic_pentameter wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:46 pm
Back in November, I was experiencing some business issues which I thought 'might' result in HMRC bankrupting me - as it was they didn't and haven't since. Anyway, I happened to innocently ask on Betfair live chat:

"If I 'were' to be made bankrupt and I should stress I haven't been, could I still trade" and they took that as a red flag and suspended me for 6 months. At the time, I was devastated but the ban finished on June 30th and I've not even bothered asking them to reopen the account yet lol.
Its not just BF that go week at the knees if they hear the word HMRC and bankrupt/bankruptcy.

They always get paid first out of any assets someone has. And nobody likes HMRC asking them how much money they owe or are holding for a bankrupt person.

I know someone that was mucking about and stuck on his Facebook page that he was going bankrupt. Apart from the jokes, he got asked into a meeting by his boss to explain it and then found his bank account blocked for several weeks until he sorted it all out.

You never know who's watching and tracking your online posts.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”