Feed`s via Teamviewer

The sport of kings.
mickey007

Hi all, i have been reading that there are allot of people sharing feeds in Teamviewer for a cost.
Annyone can tell me how it work`s, what the cost`s ect and who can help ?
A PM is also much appreciated!
mobius

Just checked trustpilot :-
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.teamviewer.com
Interesting reviews :|
SeaHorseRacing

Assuming someone feeds coverage through it?

Use TeamViewer for screen sharing never had a problem.
Dublin_Flyer

1st page of trustpilot is all 1 star reviews, there's a single 5 star review....first time reviewer.
To paraphrase TV Talent shows, it's a BIG no from me :)
mickey007

Surely someone should have some info on this ?
eightbo

hi mate I use the betfair live video streams, if you want I can install teamviewer and share with you

£1.75 a race
iambic_pentameter

OP - are you referring to the fact that there is someone at the track face timing and then sharing via team viewer?

If so, I saw a post on the official Betfair forums that suggested that type of service will cost you at least £100 per day.

I might have misunderstood though.
mickey007

Hi all, surely there must be someone that can help? Privacy will be garunteed!
Please send me a PM if you can help with fast pictures!
ShaunWhite

mickey007 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:23 pm
Hi all, surely there must be someone that can help? Privacy will be garunteed!
Please send me a PM if you can help with fast pictures!
If someone had access to 'live' info, why would they want to share it? You will be competing directly with their strategy, unless their strategy is to just to sell pictures to as many people as possible, in which case it's money down the drain.
mickey007

There are some people out there selling the fast pictures for a living and making money for selling it.
jimibt

mickey007 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:27 am
There are some people out there selling the fast pictures for a living and making money for selling it.
tho earlier you'd said:
mickey007 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:58 pm
Surely someone should have some info on this ?
does this mean that you've discovered these sources and have confirmed their profit details via companies house?? i.e. what is the new point you're trying to make. is it that you can now offer this sevice??
spreadbetting

Not sure why Mickey is getting a grilling over a simple question of asking for help getting fast pics.

ATR is about 8 seconds behind these days, if people can't that beating that delay is an advantage there's no hope. It's well known pics are shared but generally kept to invite only for various reasons. You'll really need to chat to the oncourse guys as it's usually those that sell/swap to other oncourse guys who cover different tracks amongst themselves rather than someone looking to make £10 a meeting selling pics.
jimibt

spreadbetting wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:48 am
Not sure why Mickey is getting a grilling over a simple question of asking for help getting fast pics.
in my case, just me being A BIT of a drama queen :D. anytime i see posts that ask about dodgy hook ups and undisclosed fortunes being made, i reach for my fleet street hack notebook and try and sniff out a story.. as you say, probably just looking for faster pics!!
PeterLe

With the amount of posts Mickey has made (25 Posts, 20 about fast pics), someone selling fast pictures would already have been in touch with him via the messaging (Guaranteed). In which case you may deduce that Mickey is selling them and trying to drum up business! :shock:
mickey007

PeterLe wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:44 pm
With the amount of posts Mickey has made (25 Posts, 20 about fast pics), someone selling fast pictures would already have been in touch with him via the messaging (Guaranteed). In which case you may deduce that Mickey is selling them and trying to drum up business! :shock:
hahahha, wishfull thinking mate!

Return to “Trading Horse racing”