Arc De Triomphe

The sport of kings.
oliver123

WELL DONE FRANKIE - DONE THE BUSINESS FOR ME YET AGAIN - GREAT RESPECT!!!!!!!
Naffman

You were almost caught out weren't you buddy ;)
SeaHorseRacing

Naffman wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:21 pm
You were almost caught out weren't you buddy ;)
Sea of Class deserved that imo. Let’s hope we see them both again next year.
spreadbetting

oliver123 wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:27 pm
Shall dutch the top four: Enable, Sea of Class, Waldgeist and Kew Gardens with a one tick snipe insurance if the dutch goes against me. But I believe Frankie will do the business today!
Oliver covered half the field and had snipe insurance so would never be stupid enough to get caught out, Naffman.
SeaHorseRacing

The bookies overground on the Arc was disgusting 10-11, 4/1,4/1 & 7/1 already added up to 100. I predict it was like the grand national. How greedy can you get.
Halliday

Two top class fillies, hope they both stay in training next year. And just a mention of Sylvester Kirk’s SALOUEN who finishes 6th beaten just over 3 lengths . He’s only won two small races ( worth just over £9k) , but has ran well in many top races this year, beaten a head by Cracksman in Coronation Cup. Amassed over £400k in place money , Not top class but would be nice to see him win a decent prize.

Looking forward to the Prix De L’Abbaye.
invisiblelayer

Halliday wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:49 pm
Two top class fillies, hope they both stay in training next year. And just a mention of Sylvester Kirk’s SALOUEN who finishes 6th beaten just over 3 lengths . He’s only won two small races ( worth just over £9k) , but has ran well in many top races this year, beaten a head by Cracksman in Coronation Cup. Amassed over £400k in place money , Not top class but would be nice to see him win a decent prize.

Looking forward to the Prix De L’Abbaye.
Enjoyed that without even any money involvement and absolutely two top class fillies, love seeing them serve it up to the boys on the big days. Gosden saying fitness of just an AW prep nearly found her out according to Frankie. Almost the perfect ride James Doyle considering the draw and dropped out, can imagine the seething betting shop punters on Doyle's back after that but never found trouble and so nearly a perfect ride. I can see Enable back for a 3rd bid as considering wasn't even 100% today, I do hope so anyway
elofan0

well the 3yos won again so the stats did good on this one , Dettori and Enable remain unbeaten at 12f
3yos weight advantage counted but was close finish :)
SeaHorseRacing

I have backed 4 consecutive 4ths and now a 3rd today. :lol:
elofan0

well was a close finish i can see some form reversals here should they all meet again .. the Jockey is the one that will make a difference for sure in these races ... ie positioning in the race etc ..... and i think a jockey that rides the same horse gets to know his horse so well ... 4th wasnt so far away .... :) SHR

Return to “Trading Horse racing”