Peter's Twitter

The sport of kings.
PDC

A fortnight ago Peter was tweeting some of his results and showed his early part of his P&L and said he was going to do a video last week on one of the races he tweeted about. I was wondering if you are still planning to do this video Peter as I would be interested to see it and see how you traded one of the markets compared to myself as I made sure to keep a copy of my videos for those races so I could compare and see what I didn't see what you did?

https://twitter.com/betangel/status/1096776325757587464
Euler

I'd forgotten TBH, so I'll add it to the to-do list.
PDC

Euler wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:02 am
I'd forgotten TBH, so I'll add it to the to-do list.
Its a sign of old age that ;)

Thanks, look forward to it.
ruthlessimon

13:55 is my pick, I wanna know how close I was to Peter's lay

-Actually didn't realise the trade was there, 2.14. 2.18 for me #slow!! What did I miss ;)
PDC

While on the subject of your Twitter Peter, can I make a suggestion that you don't bombard our timeliness with a heap of tweets about past videos, usually happens on Saturday evenings and some other points around the week. Think there was 7 in a short space of time this Saturday.

I would be much more likely to engage with your tweets i.e. load up and watch the videos, if the tweets were spread out through out the week. I only have so much time spare at any one time to click on them, I would maybe watch all 7 videos if the tweets came through more spread out, but I am very unlikely to watch all 7 if they come one after the other.

They would appear to be scheduled tweets so maybe schedule the tweets out more?

Just my personal opinion and others may like it and the engagement data may prove my opinion wrong.
Euler

Thanks for the feedback. Somebody schedules videos for me, so maybe breaking them out a bit may help.
PDC

Euler wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:50 pm
Thanks for the feedback. Somebody schedules videos for me, so maybe breaking them out a bit may help.
No worries, think spreading it out will lead to more engagement. Your stats on Twitter should show when is the best time to tweet them out or do some testing.

It is also worth looking at when some of the bigger YouTube channels post out their weekly content, hint it isn't Saturday evenings, people tend to be doing other stuff then.

They usually do it at the same time each week so people know when to expect new content and also more and more are doing Premiers of their new videos.
Euler

We tried doing premieres but it didn't really work.

We shift our new stuff from Saturday recently.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”