Inplay Trader Set Up

The sport of kings.
Fluence

Hi Newbie here.

If you see the 1st image of my set up for "InPlay Trader" you will see that the list of horses on the "one-click" and the "Inplay Trader" match up but on the 2nd one the bottom two are the wrong way around.

Is there a simple way for me to re-order them so they match because earlier today I didn't notice this had happened and I ended up backing a 1000/1 shot inside the final furlong. (It didn't win!)

I'm scared to click on a row or anything without some guidance in case I end up backing another one by mistake :)

If anyone could help I'd be grateful.

PS: Loving Bet Angel so far.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

When you click a column header on the one-click screen it sorts the selections in that order
In your top image you've clicked the back column header so are sorting them in order of back price (lowest to highest)

On your In-Play trader, you have 'No Sorting' selected so the runners are fixed to the Betfair order

If you want them to be in order of favouritism on the In-Play trader select 'Sort by (Back Price Ascending) from the pick list at the top
Then click the back column header on your one-click screen

Or to keep them fixed in the Betfair order on the In-Play trader select 'No Sorting' from the pick list at the top
Then click the micro chart column header on your one-click screen to return that to the Betfair defaults
Fluence

Thanks very much for your help. (I may have clicked on it without even realising)

I'll try to sort them as you suggest.
Fluence

Hi, again, sorry to be a pain but I've made it worse!

By sorting by price order the in-play one keeps changing throughout the race so I'm getting in a real mess.

Once I choose anything from the drop down list on the inplay trader it goes haywire in-play.

Is there no option to have them in horse number order, or alphabetical so I can guarantee they won't change mid-race.
Dallas

If you put them in 'No Sorting' on the in-play trader
and click the micro chart column header on the one-click screen they both remain fixed in the order they appear on Betfair
Fluence

Dallas wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:17 am
If you put them in 'No Sorting' on the in-play trader
and click the micro chart column header on the one-click screen they both remain fixed in the order they appear on Betfair
Thank you for your patience Dallas. Sorry to be a pain :oops:
Tuco

A while ago I asked for an update where you could drag-and-drop the one-click screen rows into any order that suits - as yet that hasn't happened, so what I now do is alter the back or lay stakes (you can choose which) and then sort by that column.
Dallas

Tuco wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:21 pm
A while ago I asked for an update where you could drag-and-drop the one-click screen rows into any order that suits - as yet that hasn't happened, so what I now do is alter the back or lay stakes (you can choose which) and then sort by that column.
You can re-order the selections on the one-click screen anyway you want
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=16651
Tuco

Thanks as ever Dallas - that looks like a lot of work and may well slow things down.

For now I'll continue with my method, though I would like a column where it has 'numbers' next to a name column as this is very useful in teams events.

I wonder whether the next update could allow a simple column to be created that would accept user entered numbers/characters in the same way as the staking columns can? Perhaps under the additional information section? Three numbers and/or characters would help sort it out :)

You may wonder why characters? That would help sort the teams out - team A and team B followed by the player number.
Fluence

Hi Dallas,

I have a question: Is it possible to use tick offset where I click to lay a horse and the tick offset "Back bet" does NOT get placed unless or until the Lay bet has been taken?

When I use offset it is placing both bets simultaneously and this causes me problems when the price is drifting because the horse is struggling. I don't want the back bet taken if my lay bet hasn't.
JTEDL

You need to tick the 'fill or kill' box, then offset will only get placed when lay gets matched
Fluence

JTEDL wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:26 pm
You need to tick the 'fill or kill' box, then offset will only get placed when lay gets matched

Arrgh great, I knew it had to be possible.

Thanks very much for the reply.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”