Minimum Bet Guarantee/Lay To lose?

The sport of kings.
dragonsfire1981

Hi I've just joined this forum and a complete novice trader, having come over from matched betting.

Now one method which seems to bridge the gap between arbing/trading I've seen is taking advantage of the Minimum bet Guarantee/Lay To lose, it strikes me that this is quite close to trading methods, with the only difference being you are arbing the bookie. Does anyone here combine trading methods or software with Lay To lose/ Minimum Bet Guarantee?

Because it relies on fast execution the clunky interface of the exchange worries me there isn’t much room for error therefore it would make sense to use something like Betangel to help execute. The only other thing is it looks Betangel won't have integration with Smarkets anytime soon- which in turn may be the best exchange to use LTL/MBG because of low commissions… on the other hand because of the higher commission with betfair it may be more difficult to execute a Minimum Bet Guarantee arb.... any thoughts on this or has anyone experience with this?

Return to “Trading Horse racing”