stranger things

The sport of kings.
guzinit

any ideas on whats went on with a trade i done last night , liverpool O1.5 £5.00 @ 6.4 around 5, oclock confirmation matched bet , balance minus £5 watching match on telly in front room after first goal went in , thought i would have a look to see what price it came in at , green up @ -1.73 and at H-T offering odd @ 1.1 would let me cash out later on for £27.00 still new to this thought it maybe a glitch on the night , balance still minus £5.00 ive screen recorded the whole game, should i get in touch with bet fair and if so how.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
JTEDL

Not sure exact prices last night, but pre match odds of 6.4 on the 1.5 goals market would have been backing under not over.

But don't understand the HT price and cash out you mention as was 4-0 already by then, which market had you placed the bet on?
guzinit

tipical rookie mistake :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: i thought it was for the game , just looked at the screen recording again and ive gone for Norwich , what a plank . one good thing to come out of it look and look again only a £5.00 lesson, just off to the naughty step. :roll: :roll:

thanks for the replies
JTEDL

Norwich O1.5 goals? Might have been able to cash out when they got one back.
Dallas

I thought 6.4 on there being 1.5 goals in either the match or from Liverpool looked high
We've all done it though so just dust yourself off and move on :)
guzinit

just happy it wasnt a very expensive lesson , im sure it wont be my last :roll: :roll:

Return to “Trading Horse racing”