Hong Kong racing

The sport of kings.
Wildly

MemphisFlash wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:58 am
Capture.jpg
I already have that set. Mine retains my matched bet info but not the market volume :?:
eightbo

Wildly wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:08 am
MemphisFlash wrote:
Capture.jpg
I already have that set. Mine retains my matched bet info but not the market volume :?:
You can Store Market Volume as a Value and check the box to show it in the log.
Wildly

eightbo wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:51 pm
Wildly wrote:
MemphisFlash wrote:
Capture.jpg
Thanks but I was just looking to retain the market volume on the main Guardian screen, not have to go to each market log to check.

Further I've discovered that market volume clears after the event on my VPS. But if I use Bet Angel on my local machine market volume is retained :?: :?:
Naffman

Hkjc contacted the Australian govt. - now I understand why the UK arm stayed out of it, probably not worth the hassle
eightbo

Wildly wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:50 am
eightbo wrote:
Wildly wrote:

Thanks but I was just looking to retain the market volume on the main Guardian screen, not have to go to each market log to check.

Further I've discovered that market volume clears after the event on my VPS. But if I use Bet Angel on my local machine market volume is retained :?: :?:
That's the only way to do it I believe. I think how it works currently is that the market vol. remains visible until the market is closed as the next time Guardian cycles through and refreshes that market to check how much voume there is there's nothing to be found. You should make a post in the Suggestions thread as it should be fairly easy for the devs and benefit a lot of users.
Wildly

eightbo wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:18 am
Wildly wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:50 am
eightbo wrote:

That's the only way to do it I believe. I think how it works currently is that the market vol. remains visible until the market is closed as the next time Guardian cycles through and refreshes that market to check how much voume there is there's nothing to be found. You should make a post in the Suggestions thread as it should be fairly easy for the devs and benefit a lot of users.
If I tick 'use exchange streaming' the market volume is retained.
Using VPS I think I remember reading we are better to leave exchange streaming off.
gazuty

Wildly wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:19 pm
If I tick 'use exchange streaming' the market volume is retained.
Using VPS I think I remember reading we are better to leave exchange streaming off.
Yes I have streaming on and that is my vps.
Euler

gazuty

Cease and desist my ass

Capture.PNG

Roll on Sunday.

By the way - no wonder journalism is a lost and failed profession, quote from the article Peter linked:

"Betfair Australia only recently started offering Hong Kong market betting on its platform and has done rather well in this short period. The betting operator earned A$420,000 in the opening meeting of the season this past week.".

The reference to A$420,000 is a reference to the matched volume from last week (as captured in my guardian output earlier in the thread) and not Betfair's profit. I've posted a comment to the journalist, but I am guessing it is not a "newspaper of record".

///
Wildly wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:15 am
On Australian free to air TV channel 78 in capital cities and 68 in most regional areas.
Thanks Wildly - found it on Foxtel channel 529. Thank you again, I new most of the free to air channels are somewhere on Foxtel, sometimes it takes a while, like finding the Ashes on 192.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gazuty

Bog

Does Betfair wants to try again offering HK racing?
https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/h ... d=29761109
Naffman

Bog wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:56 am
Does Betfair wants to try again offering HK racing?
https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/h ... d=29761109
Don't know why they do that crap - they did it for Zimbabwean racing the other day :lol:
buyshirts

Does anybody know of a link to live video?

Return to “Trading Horse racing”