Overseas markets

The sport of kings.
prestburydreams

Where would you say in your opinion the extra liquidity has come from do you think it is

people in the main needing to bet

People who don't want to stop trading

Or people using automated software

I know in theory it has to be a little of each but if it was a combined effort of people trading manually and automated trading then surely there's know reason why it should carry on after we are back to normal

The volumes at will Rodgers downs last night were massive compared to a box standard aw evening card which I have been trying to learn to trade in when I get back from work
rik

the main reason should be that that everyone focuses on the few races that are left, us racing should be back to about the level it was before the virus once uk racing is back
also lot of poeple at home not much to do so they might want to bet whatever is on
prestburydreams

Be nice if the turnover stayed around 80 percent of what we have seen so far I have found them easier to trade

I think may be it's because you tend to get the order flow 15 minutes onwards and you can read the markets better where as in the uk markets you got the morning gambles from the tipping lines and a market you get a mini pre race market 5 hours before the off which should make it easier to trade but up until March i found the evening cards to be really erratic

Return to “Trading Horse racing”