Trading Horse racing : Royal Ascot 2020 (without the Royal's)

The sport of kings.
Post Reply
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 7939
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:02 pm

They're explaining how to read a racecard now on ITV. :roll:

User avatar
LeTiss
Posts: 4610
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:04 pm

Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:03 pm

Been quite a punt on Liberty Beach.

Brilliant for the morning traders

Mjs
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:09 pm

Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:10 pm

peachflame wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:51 pm
Anybody else not getting betfair live video?
I was getting Live Video (just) - but it was basically unusable for the 13:50 Ascot - with stop start gaps every 3 seconds. Utterly useless. No one else seems to be complaining about it on Twitter (they were yesterday).

I've just watched Thirsk and that was fine - so it seems its Ascot only.

User avatar
Euler
Posts: 19457
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: Bet Angel HQ
Contact:

Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:12 pm

Break out of 2.40 - 2.48 for Dettori horse should see some added support

User avatar
Euler
Posts: 19457
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: Bet Angel HQ
Contact:

Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:18 pm

No support for other runners is keeping a lid on Frankley Darling, will all happen late on if it is.

peachflame
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:41 pm

Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:26 pm

Mjs wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:10 pm
peachflame wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:51 pm
Anybody else not getting betfair live video?
I was getting Live Video (just) - but it was basically unusable for the 13:50 Ascot - with stop start gaps every 3 seconds. Utterly useless. No one else seems to be complaining about it on Twitter (they were yesterday).

I've just watched Thirsk and that was fine - so it seems its Ascot only.
yeah im getting thirsk, just black screen for ascot, useless!

Korattt
Posts: 1533
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:46 pm

Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:27 pm

Euler wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:18 pm
No support for other runners is keeping a lid on Frankley Darling, will all happen late on if it is.
bit of a messy one for me that.. came out unscathed though

User avatar
Naffman
Posts: 4195
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 am

Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:29 pm

Wow market so desperate for Frankie after 1 win in 3

User avatar
Euler
Posts: 19457
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: Bet Angel HQ
Contact:

Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:29 pm

Incoming for Arthurs Kingdom

User avatar
Naffman
Posts: 4195
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 am

Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:31 pm

Euler wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:29 pm
Incoming for Arthurs Kingdom
Really is embarrassing isn't it

Post Reply

Return to “Trading Horse racing”

  • Information