Can We Trust BF Charts Anymore?

The sport of kings.
robsmith

Actually, this may have always been an issue and I'd not picked up on it.

In the 2000 at Kempton there was a 4.5k spike on the favourite that didn't show up on the BF chart. Is this an issue that's arisen since they screwed with the charts or have things like this always happened?

Thanks
Untitled.png
Untitled1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
britguy

Hi

For info I contacted Betfair about the fact that ever since they changed the Charts Endpoint, they havent been working probably. I got a reply saying
We are aware of this issue and this is currently on a list of issues to be rectified in a release due before the end of September. Sorry for the inconvenience caused in the meantime.
At least they are going to fix it, but its not great they are going to take over one month to get it working properly again when it worked fine before they started messing with it.
Derek27

I doubt the people in IT management at Betfair trade themselves or realise the charts are important and not just something to look at for entertainment.
alexmr2

Just since they messed with them. Instead of a spike showing up as 1 instant point, they are showing up as dragged out over a bigger time period, and for some reason there are a bunch of volume bars underneath the spike timeframe which doesn't make much sense. At a high refresh rate my charts were going back and forwards.

I hope they do put them back to before as it's very annoying for those of us earlier on in our journey to be staring at a drifting graph which hasn't refreshed for 20 seconds and the price is now 20 ticks below on a massive reversal.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”