Record % for one click screen

The sport of kings.
STARBUCK62

I have tried to change the content in the linked post, to that of selection volume % of increments os 5,4,3,2,1 minute intervals etc and cannot manage to get it to work, I believe I have changed the relevant tabs, etc and added them to the One-Click Screen as I believe it to be done.
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=16350
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anbell

STARBUCK62 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:55 am
I have tried to change the content in the linked post, to that of selection volume % of increments os 5,4,3,2,1 minute intervals etc and cannot manage to get it to work, I believe I have changed the relevant tabs, etc and added them to the One-Click Screen as I believe it to be done.
ITs probably best to use a History List to get vol% in the latest version, for EVERY runners, then convert at your desired time frame convert to a stored value. Then use Edit Custom Columns and put your SVs in there.
STARBUCK62

Thank You
I will attempt it this evening when I get back in from work.
STARBUCK62

Anbell wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:58 am
STARBUCK62 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:55 am
ITs probably best to use a History List to get vol% in the latest version, for EVERY runners, then convert at your desired time frame convert to a stored value. Then use Edit Custom Columns and put your SVs in there.
Thank you, took me a while to figure it out but managed it, that was the piece of the jigsaw which was not in the other explanation, you are a STAR mate.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”