Weather / Abandoned meetings etc.

The sport of kings.
oddstrader

its a joke
Predicton

Lol,

you are not alone, another 15% of the bank gone. Why that's almost half a nights drinking (last of the big spenders, eh?)
rhysmr2

I'm £100 down after a few races today, also put my fist through my new desk :cry:

I hate trading!
Predicton

I'm always really impressed by your honesty and courage to announce when things aren't going well R. Two admirable qualities,

cheers, P
pt9091

was up a fair bit, then lost all my profit today so far in one fell swoop! should have scratched quicker, but normally i get a reversal and my trade gets taken afterall, but the markets all over the place so far! :cry:
Euler

I would have had a fair day after a good start, but one of those races at Chepstow really stung me. I was waiting to get filled just before the off at 2.98 with £1k, moments later it had rocketed out to 3.70 in just a matter of seconds -£167!

Since then races haven't lined up very well and quite a few horses playing up so its been very mixed.
Predicton

Holy Smoke!

Stories like todays are fascinating. Of course it's nice to hear everybodies successes, but it adds some spice to hear of the losses. There's definitely scope for a novel in all this and maybe a film. Stuff like this really fires the imagination
to75ne

Predicton wrote:Holy Smoke!

Stories like todays are fascinating. Of course it's nice to hear everybodies successes, but it adds some spice to hear of the losses. There's definitely scope for a novel in all this and maybe a film. Stuff like this really fires the imagination
A book and film of people trading pre off horse races sounds like a really dull boring book or film.

Where are would you have the car chases? And what about the gunfights let alone the steamy bedroom romps.
freddy

Well Im 120-00 up today,
sorry to sound like an arse when people are having a bad one but just to balance things up.

Trust me i have my bad ones as well :D

Do wish uk racing would sort themselves out though :oops:
oddstrader

to75ne wrote:
Predicton wrote:Holy Smoke!

Stories like todays are fascinating. Of course it's Where are would you have the car chases? And what about the gunfights let alone the steamy bedroom romps.
not so sure! enzabella and andy fuller were getting pretty hot on this forum the other day
pt9091

How is the weather where you are, i live to the west of Glasgow and we are getting battered by high winds, really battered, trees down everywhere, wheelin bins flying down my street and lots of other debris, and a huge chunk of of render has just fallen down from the front of my house, came away from the area near the roof, so my roof must be flexing slightly!

Insurance companies never cover acts of god, so its going to be expensive! :?
Predicton

It's the same here in Bradford. The Met office have got a severe weather warning out for gales for today and tomorrow in Yorks. and Humberside,

cheers, P
Euler

Naas off due to waterlogging but that may actually help today's card.
Euler

Ayr abandoned, another day off for racing UK.

Bangor is under water at the moment so that fixture looks dodgy for Friday.
andyfuller

Euler wrote:Bangor is under water at the moment so that fixture looks dodgy for Friday.
Bangor is off as well on Friday.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”