Mad Bomber??

The sport of kings.
chuck536

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ip ... 21219.html

Come on mate dont jack it in now, the next bet could be your big winner ;)
LeTiss

I clicked on one of the other links there. It was about Dominic Matteo who lost £1Million on horses, simply through boredom. He says he even had £100,000 on a horse priced at Evens....which lost!

This sums up what many BA posters have said about the mad bomber. His activities appeared reckless and without a proper pattern. I think it's one of these guys, a footballer who has finished training for the day, grossly overpaid so has lots of money to burn, and isn't really interested in trading, just wants a massive punt
gutuami

a few small bombs at first race at Lingfield
andyfuller

I believe there is some level of sophistication to their activities. Firstly I believe the flasher and the bomber is the same person.

This indicates some level of automation due to the way in which they can put multiple orders in and out on multiple runners at the same time and with speed that makes it impossible to be manually being done.

Also when bombing they are able to remove and re-enter with the stake correct in terms of re-entering with the exact amount of money they had left unmatched at time of withdrawal. I do not believe they are typing these figures in each time they re-enter.

At the same time it is important to remember that what seems a lot of money to one person may not be a lot to another, it is all relative to your personal wealth.
superfrank

I always thought Terry might be a candidate but it seems he's given up gambling and probably could operate a computer anyway (and Excel is out of the question!).

onemichael

I am not sure the flasher and the bomder are the same. I can understand how the flasher makes their money by laying (which seems to be his normal mo) he then pushs the price out and takes his profit.

Where as the bomber seems to be backing and I can see no way he getting a lay in at the size of money that the market has taken from him. Hope they don't read this.
andyfuller

onemichael wrote:he then pushs the price out and takes his profit.
By backing them back I assume you mean? I can't say I have seen this happen, especially not to the stakes that would be required at times. They don't always drift as well and often they are still laying when the race starts.

The bank required for the flashing at times is of similar amounts to that of the bomber imo as well.

Obviously I could be wrong, only BF know.
pdupre1961

I may have a reason for the laying, how much are we talking about £12.5K or much more.

Paul
andyfuller

Whats the reason? The amounts vary massively sometimes much less, sometimes much more (liability).
onemichael

I did mean placing a back bet in Andy. Yes the flasher is using large amount and it doesn't seem to matter what price the market is at.
pdupre1961

Ok, just for instance there is a betting bot which seems to create a lay of £12.5k two or three times every day. I'm sure it's making a profit - as some of the horses win.

Around 150 members have this bot. How much could I make betting at the top of the price... :lol: :lol:

NEXT RACE: Fontwell 4pm

Let me know if you want the horse's name.

Paul
Iron

With the attached horse, the flashing spoofer kept on pushing up the price, and I thought 'I bet there's a back spike pretty soon!', and lo and behold...

Jeff
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
andyfuller

Where was the flasher? Can't say I spotted it.
Iron

During the big drift on the attached horse, he kept on offering big sums and then canceling literally a second later.

Jeff
SpikeyBob

I was half expecting to see the flasher on Dirty Bertie there :)

Return to “Trading Horse racing”