Today's racing - Excel spreadsheet

The sport of kings.
maciek

Isn't working now:-(
Was layout changed?
misimiki

Yes, I have noticed this too. It hasn't been working for a couple of days and I haven't a clue about VBA. can anyone help?
maciek

Repaired, I hope...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
misimiki

Many thanks for the repaired sheet.

michael
JohnBet

Thank you very much, Maciek!!
pdupre1961

Is there any way of getting Betfair's Market ID for tomorrow's racing quickly. Without having to copy and paste from each market on their website.

Paul
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Load them up in Guardian and they are hidden on the leftmost columns in the Excel template.
pdupre1961

Bet Angel wrote:Load them up in Guardian and they are hidden on the leftmost columns in the Excel template.
That's only the Betfair Selection IDs in column A.

Paul
pdupre1961

Hi Guys,

I use a summary page on the front of BetAngel_Multi.xls, with the Betfair Market ID in column A, market name in column B, totals runners in column C etc etc. It usually takes a few minutes getting all the market IDs from the Betfair website. Anyway, after a weeks research I now have a solution using Visual Basic. So, if anyone's interested I created a VB project from here http://forum.bdp.betfair.com/showthread.php?t=112 - using Betfair API directly.

Paul
TQO23

xdg99667 wrote:Hi all,

blimy my first post on here ;)

I had put together an excel sheet that i use to give me a bit more info. essentilly click the button and it will go out onto the big bad and get a list of races, distance, type, classs, number of runners and odds of the first two runners

I find it saves me a bit of legwork each day - so if it will be of use to you....

comments / feedback would be very useful to me also

i've found that its best to log on to oddschecker with IE and set odds to decimal just for my preference.

I have uploaded it in a rarfile (2003 version) but please shout if it doesn't work for you

Thanks, Gary
Todays Racing (2003).xls
Todays Racing (2003).rar
Hi Gary.
Heard about this spreadsheet at Peter's course this week. Great work.

There appear to be lots of versions in this thread but can you confirm that the one in your original post is still the valid one please as I can't get it to work.

I receive the Run-time error 5 in the MVB screen and when I debug I get the highlighted error strMeeting = Mid(ActiveCell.Value, 1, (Len(ActiveCell.Value) - 13))

I don't know VBA so can't debug.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Nigel

Thanks

Nigel
madjj07

Hi,

I can downlaod the spreadsheet fine and then I have to enable the macros. click update and a message tells me I need to end or debug.

Can someone help me to understand how to make spreadsheet work?

Many thanks

Jonny
Anka

Without a doubt, this is a great work.
But is anyone able to fix it?
gstar1975

Has anyone been able to get the Daily Racecards into Excel, this spreadsheet doesn't work anymore.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”