Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
lukesanges

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 4:09 pm
When Mark Johnston lost that horse 🐎 last year in the Us. Everyone said it’s because he over runs his horses.
He’s still adamant he doesn’t over run them. Rainbow Rebel was the best horse in the race and would had won if he gave him just a few weeks to come forward. I predict he will win next time out only if he doesn’t run within 14 days.

This horse over last few seasons ran every 5/8 days after 3 or 4 runs he regressed. He did the same. He asked too much from this runner.
Totally agree and he's still in denial about it, shame about that horse Permian because it won me quite a few quid to be fair
Korattt

dragontrades wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 3:52 pm
I got every single trade wrong in the listed race.
Did anyone else have trouble in that market?
scratched that one, big fat bagel, mmm.. bagels
dragontrades

Things just went wild at Lingfield
Derek27

This ain't horse racing, this is donkey racing - nobody has a clue!
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Korattt

Derek27 wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 5:14 pm
Capture.PNG
didn't trade it myself but I would have.. that's why trading is so hard, people try & guess what's happening without having a set up in mind
Greco

Hatsaway steamed in from 3 in that race, was one of the more obvious trades of the day for me.
ShaunWhite

Derek27 wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 5:14 pm
I certainly didn't. I stepped away at 4 glad to be up. Sometimes not trading is the key (for me) but that's hard when the work ethic tells you otherwise. Always lots of other things to be doing though which count as work.
dragontrades

Shake the Bucket
Derek27

Greco wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 6:12 pm
Hatsaway steamed in from 3 in that race, was one of the more obvious trades of the day for me.
I was trading Clearance. Ended up with a small loss but at one point it was looking pretty disastrous.
lukesanges

Result of the day at sandwown
PDC

lukesanges wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 8:10 pm
A bird just flew past my window. So what?

Why was it the result of the day? What was it that made you trade it the way you did? Which horse did you trade? What were your entry and exit points? Etc Etc.

Wish people would give some context to all these comments and charts they post otherwise it is just a bragging thread which is fast becoming boring.

I will get my coat and let the love in carry on ;)
lukesanges

PDC wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 8:13 pm
lukesanges wrote:

Why was it the result of the day? What was it that made you trade it the way you did? Which horse did you trade? What were your entry and exit points? Etc Etc.

Wish people would give some context to all these comments and charts they post otherwise it is just a bragging thread which is fast becoming boring.

I am not trying to brag far from it, if you look back on previous posts of mine lately its the total opposite more like "got caught out on that late lay money" "can't get going today etc"

I would imagine that market was the best result of the day for many traders due to Signifact drift on a group race with that much money going through the market

I'll bet you that's eulers best result
dragontrades

Might be money coming for Lesanti...
Derek27

PDC wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 8:13 pm
lukesanges wrote:

It's usually obvious why it's a good result and it's not really necessary to know the exact entry and exit points. I sometimes post charts if interest even if I haven't traded that particular horse.
SeaHorseRacing

A double today.

One of these will certainly d.o.b they both are likely winners.

3.45 Goodwood- Bombyx- Currently 4.2
4.55 Goodwood- Uber Cool. Currently 5.1. Pretty certain this will win and is value all the way to 3.75.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”