Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
Korattt

was having a good day until the missus came home & distracted me, beginning to think this is a single persons vocation, just her being in the house puts me on edge whilst trading
to75ne

Korattt wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:09 pm
was having a good day until the missus came home & distracted me, beginning to think this is a single persons vocation, just her being in the house puts me on edge whilst trading
nothing todo with trading, thats what they do, and with that look they have.
StellaBot

There may be word from the fundamentalist traders tonight
Technical guys hold on
napshnap

to75ne wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:22 pm
Korattt wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:09 pm
nothing todo with trading, thats what they do, and with that look they have.
That's the exact reason why I'm living with my mom in my thirties and why I'm so successful.(NOT)
napshnap

StellaBot wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:31 pm
There may be word from the fundamentalist traders tonight
Technical guys hold on
That's gonna be blasting.
ShaunWhite

I don't get it.
It's in the wive's interest that we're successful so they can like the life of a lady who lunches, and who wants a miserable falla round the house cos they're not succeeding. One team, one goal init?
to75ne

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:42 pm
I don't get it.
It's in the wive's interest that we're successful so they can like the life of a lady who lunches, and who wants a miserable falla round the house cos they're not succeeding. One team, one goal init?
nothing to do with it, they get suspicous of why are you happy, or why do you appear to be happy or contented or minding your own business. They assume you must be up to something or contrieving/planning something that possibly involes a pub, a football match and/or game, fishing, racing, lying on a settee looking at the ceiling etc, they dont like you being too happy/contented if your contentment does not revolve soley around them.
StellaBot

Other is joe normal
Mark-H

ShaunWhite wrote:
I don't get it.
I know that. You know that. but who's brave enough to tell the wife?

I think one of Koratts problems is that he is framing this trading lark as a career. He is under pressure from himself and also his partner to make some sort of income from trading and surely that is stress that he could probably do without.

Right from the start, I explained to my wife that I'm now officially retired. I have a regular income that is totally independent from trading and so whatever I do with the pre-off horse racing is merely a self financing hobby.

One less stress to worry about.

I believe that one of Mr Webbs biggest edges in the market now is his understanding family. (Obviously not in the early days...)
napshnap

I believe that one of Mr Webbs biggest edges in the market now is his understanding family.
Or or just lock them up in a closet for a trading session.

But joking aside - very wise words from you guys.
ruthlessimon

Mark-H wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:04 pm
I believe that one of Mr Webbs biggest edges in the market now is his understanding family. (Obviously not in the early days...)
That's a really good shout :)
StellaBot

6.30 Fifty Shades lay to back
Derek27

Chester's scalping well, and I'm even up in time for a Wimbledon semi-final. :D
StellaBot

I would lay court royalehere and back masini
Diff race
Korattt

I've locked the missus away in the shed, I'm having quite an evening session

Return to “Trading Horse racing”