Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
spreadbetting

Was a stewards inquiry too, result amended to award Pinch of Ginger the race.
cyxstudio

dragontrades wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:46 pm
Think i might just focus on crypto until March and only do Saturdays on the racing.
Being a scalper there are not really any markets where I can push the stakes up and seems to be much more dead unmatched money around compared to the fill rate
buy ven , eth.

req for long term.
SamuelBeckett

Think i might just focus on crypto until March and only do Saturdays on the racing.
Being a scalper there are not really any markets where I can push the stakes up and seems to be much more dead unmatched money around compared to the fill rate
Totally agree with you. Markets are more or less useless for scalping in the last two months for me, even saturdays. Crypto is much better at the moment. :)
frankob20

SamuelBeckett wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:28 pm
Totally agree with you. Markets are more or less useless for scalping in the last two months for me, even saturdays. Crypto is much better at the moment. :)
I agree with you two. I compared my last year results with todays and I cant make even approximate amounts as a last year. Im affraid markets are changing in other ways than scalpers expect
ruthlessimon

Some big ol' movers today!
Dallas

ruthlessimon wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:34 pm
Some big ol' movers today!
Y, been a good day
dragontrades

frankob20 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:02 pm
SamuelBeckett wrote:
I agree with you two. I compared my last year results with todays and I cant make even approximate amounts as a last year. Im affraid markets are changing in other ways than scalpers expect
Seems the market gets spooked even by small stakes.
ShaunWhite

dragontrades wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:13 pm
frankob20 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:02 pm
SamuelBeckett wrote:

Seems the market gets spooked even by small stakes.
Battlebots?
I suspect there's a lot more automation going on (and not always programmed especially well). It's certainly easier to do that it used to be years ago, I wonder what software vendor is driving that revolution? ;)

2 months Samuel? Can you think of any software updates around that time that assist automation?... ding!
Euler

Only the AW survives today, this week rain, next week frost no doubt.
aperson

How many of these meeting get rescheduled, Is it just the bigger ones like Chepstow tomorrow?
RicHep365

Quite a nice easy first race at Southwell, was pretty good for scalping the fav
Trading96

Market hates that fave
Trading96

with good reason think it finished dead last.
Euler

I couldn't be bothered to trade just the one card. Hope you had some fun without me!
Euler

Will have a go this evening.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”