Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
Wolf1877

Has anyone noticed tomorrows 1.25 at Gowran Park is missing in Guardian?
Quite a big field so they cant all have withdrawn.
Am I missing something?
Dallas

Wolf1877 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:04 pm
Has anyone noticed tomorrows 1.25 at Gowran Park is missing in Guardian?
Quite a big field so they cant all have withdrawn.
Am I missing something?
They must have gave it a new market ID, just refresh the markets in the main market selection window and it'll load
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wolf1877

Thanks Dallas.
I've not seen that kind of issue before but the refresh worked and pulled it in via quick picks
Must be a new market as you say as only £4 matched in the entiire market.
eightbo

­
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PDC

Disappointing that non of the channels are showing the Meydan card live.
PDC

Couldn't believe the betting in that photo, One for Rosey had the head down on the line quite clearly from the picture. Not often I have a punt but that was just too good to miss.

Photo wasn't even close, was about half a neck. Market got it totally wrong backing the beaten horse as low as 1.10 in the photo betting

Edit: Turns out I was wrong, or should I say Sandwon were wrong, the photo was on the sodding wrong winning post so lthe result is looking like it maybe reversed! Whats that about pride goes before a fall :lol:
Naffman

PDC wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:47 pm
Disappointing that non of the channels are showing the Meydan card live.
Use this - http://www.bettingshop.tv/shop/index.ph ... ettingshop
PDC

Cheers, got a stream via Betfair or that link. My comment was more to do with the fact it is Group action with a Group 1 later and quite an important day with regards to WC day.
cyxstudio

habour breeze seriously?
Euler

cyxstudio wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:38 pm
habour breeze seriously?
Totally crazy that one, shifted the book by 30%. I was starting to think it was coming out from a different set of stalls a few furlongs further down the track.
PDC

I would love to know what on earth the market was seeing in the 1735 inrunning.

They couldn't lay enough on the favourite who was given an easy lead and won with absolute ease. Whilst at the sae time they couldn't back the 4 Milvale enough, taking anything that was being offered up to lay to stupidly low prices. Utterly bizarre.
to75ne

i was watching that bumper i assumed there must be a massive delay on the pictures; ebony jewel was running soundly 5 or 6 lengths ahead of the second yet the price kept going out massively, i just assumed it must be falling back has the pictures were 30 secs to a minute behind. fishy.
Eyesnack

Yep i could not understand it £1000's on the lay side after the off I backed at 5 / 6 and 7 in running for £3 * £10 it was liike they were expecting it not to stay. I have only seen it happen a couple of times before and both times the horse lost.
PDC

Yes was very odd, I had thought it would come in given that it was given an easy lead but it was doing the complete opposite and it wasn't just for a few quid it was for fortunes that seemed willing to lay it at any price but the horse was always travelling and eventually hacked up by a mile. Who knows
Derek27

PDC wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:58 pm
Couldn't believe the betting in that photo, One for Rosey had the head down on the line quite clearly from the picture. Not often I have a punt but that was just too good to miss.

Photo wasn't even close, was about half a neck. Market got it totally wrong backing the beaten horse as low as 1.10 in the photo betting

Edit: Turns out I was wrong, or should I say Sandwon were wrong, the photo was on the sodding wrong winning post so lthe result is looking like it maybe reversed! Whats that about pride goes before a fall :lol:
It takes a lot for a horse race to make the BBC sports news, but this one did ‒ what a cock-up!

Return to “Trading Horse racing”