Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
Derek27

I've never understood why people carry on laying at the same price when a non-runner is pulled out of the market, but long may it continue. :D
Patrick Joseph, 20-00 Dundalk.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bimbi

Anyone to know ,please,how can I use two different auto rules at the same time on two computers in my house?Thanks.
Derek27

If you have a question about automation you're better off starting a new topic and then more people will notice your question.
bimbi

Cheers Derek.
spoonster912

Back after a bit of a break.. done my yoga practice this morning.. hopefully I've opened up my trading chakras and i'll have a good day :)

Good luck chaps, hope todays a gooden for everyone!
Dallas

spoonster912 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:27 pm
Back after a bit of a break.. done my yoga practice this morning.. hopefully I've opened up my trading chakras and i'll have a good day :)

I'de try and make the most of it, weather could kill off most of next weeks racing
Euler

Epic in-play market at Kempton
2018-02-24_13-55-06.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
frankob20

Poor liquidity today
Euler

Too many races clashing
spoonster912

Dallas wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:36 pm
spoonster912 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:27 pm

I'de try and make the most of it, weather could kill off most of next weeks racing
Yeah good point Dallas! Looking like it's going to be a white out doesn't it.

I did OK today.. but poor liquidity as mentioned. Threw away a couple of strong positions which was frustrating.. Hurry up March!
SeaHorseRacing

Back in the winner's enclosure tonight's boys and girls.

Mentioned this trainer a few times on this forum before and someone I have been following closely for some time, All his horses are in my tracker so says it all.

Richard Guests runnerAmazing Grazing tonight 6.15 Wolverhampton, the gamble could well go down here and hes thought and placed this horse in this race I would suspect since the 13 January on its last win. Long term plan, his last race is simply his little prep to make sure there on at a decent price.

Dont be fooled by the shocking performance last time, the trainer does what he's been doing for years and years.

His last two with this profile did the business, let's hope sods law is not the case today. Currently, 7.8 and I have it as joint-favourite with Amber Fort around a 3/1 shot.

Expecting an aggressive finish from the Jockey. Bless the horse, if hes not a few lengths clear around 1f marker he will be getting a few whacks this evening.

:mrgreen:
SeaHorseRacing

I live less than an hour from Cheltenham.

Can certainly see this being postponed over the next 7 days.
screenshot-www.bbc.co.uk-2018.02.25-11-54-28.png
Derek27

Doesn't look too bad to me.

If I were a bookie I would offer 9/4 a single day being abandoned, 14/1 the entire meeting begin abandoned.

Would anyone go higher?
Halliday

Best of luck to one of my favourite horses .. Lil Rockerfeller who runs in the National Spirit at Fontwell

He's hard work but always runs his heart out.. so fingers crossed !!
Halliday

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:33 pm
Doesn't look too bad to me.

If I were a bookie I would offer 9/4 a single day being abandoned, 14/1 the entire meeting begin abandoned.

Would anyone go higher?
Ladbrokes were offering 16/1 that any day would be abandoned according to article written two days ago. So no need to worry just yet.

"It has been forty years since a day of the Cheltenham Festival was snowed off and with a prolonged cold snap threatening this year’s action; Ladbrokes make it 16/1 that any day is abandoned due to weather.

In 1937, Cheltenham week abandoned due to snow before in 1978 the Gold Cup is abandoned because of snow and was run in April instead. You then had to go to 2008 for next postponement when day two of the Festival cancelled due to high winds with all Wednesday races moving to the Thursday and Friday.

The firm has also opened betting on the official going for the first race of the festival, making good to soft the 1/5 favourite. Soft is 9/2, Good is 8/1, while Heavy is 33/1.

Nicola McGeady of Ladbrokes: “2008 was the last time a day of the Cheltenham Festival was abandoned due to weather. However that was more of a health and safety issue due as a result of high winds.

“The last time a day of the Festival was called off due to the weather making the course unraceable was in 1978 when Gold Cup Day was snowed off.

“Forty years on another weather threat looms, but at 16/1 we are not panicking yet.”

Return to “Trading Horse racing”