Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
Korattt

napshnap wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:30 am
Some weird shit happened, I was in Bunbury market r9, it turned inplay and then suddenly, api started playing up: freezes, stuttering, all that stuff. I couldn't do anything with my bets, couldn't even log into my account to manually cancel bets. I'll be much calmer now if I didn't see very strange shit: I received market updates time to time through the lag and it even showed that winner traded near 1.01. So there are two questions now: what the fck happened with my bets, and who had ability to trade this market even after everyone lost this ability cause of the crash?
just tried to log in, getting weird OSM, (see image attachment), I've contacted support immediately as tad concerning, just checked.. Betfair down
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
napshnap

Thanks Nuff, I know links (http://status.developer.betfair.com/ another good one). Hope bf canceled my bets, I had heartbeat feature turned on. It's just twisting my balls that someone had the ability to trade while I sat with my arms cut off. And still can't find out what happened with my bets cause of site crash, few grands are in danger. Im nervous as fck.

upd. Managed to login into myaccount, seems like total balance shows right amount, seems like heartbeat cancelled my bets (or they got voided).

Actualy - good job BF! We still can make a business with them.
Last edited by napshnap on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:54 am, edited 6 times in total.
invisiblelayer

just looking at matchbook and its a ghost town when betfair is down, nearly as bad on daq, they can throw trading competitions or whatever for big meetings but means nothing on the typical day to day meetings, just no punters. For my outright bets can't go near daq as early doors can only get matched by cross exchange bots at worse prices, matchbook not too bad when I've used it but its still obvious not punters matching the bets
Dallas

Nice to get back to a full card
northbound

invisiblelayer wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:08 am
just looking at matchbook and its a ghost town when betfair is down, nearly as bad on daq, they can throw trading competitions or whatever for big meetings but means nothing on the typical day to day meetings, just no punters
+1
brimson25

Dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:33 am
Nice to get back to a full card
I'm really looking forward to it
ShaunWhite

Some quite nice moves today, but it's a bit noisy which is making me apprehensive so I don't feel I'm making the most of it. Can I subscribe to the PW live screen stream pls.
Korattt

finding it quite sticky today
Korattt

Southall 15:05 was bit of a damp squib?
Trading96

Atleast 3 sub 1.1 gubbings today gamble at Southwell the latest to get chinned.
Dallas

Its been a good day for IR bots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Korattt

no real harm done but I wish I'd swerved Limerick today, luckily just the two markets traded
ShaunWhite

Dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:15 pm
Good day for some = bad day for others ?
You're definetly a glass-half-full kinda guy.

I don't touch ip bots, i know what side I'd end up on....the half-empty-side :roll:
Korattt

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:07 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:15 pm
Good day for some = bad day for others ?
You're definetly a glass-half-full kinda guy.

I don't touch ip bots, i know what side I'd end up on....the half-empty-side :roll:
not a lot happened for me today, a few mini swings but nothing to write home about, didn’t see that many quality entry points today

Return to “Trading Horse racing”