Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
PDC

Nice to have some largely bot free trading with these delayed 5 minutes. The proliferation of 'botting' on balance I feel is a significant negative to the markets.
napshnap

PDC wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:43 pm
Nice to have some largely bot free trading with these delayed 5 minutes. The proliferation of 'botting' on balance I feel is a significant negative to the markets.
You sounded kinda like Yoda here, PDC :D.

Sure bots noise markets. I like when something fcks up at betfair and race starts cleared from most of the bots.
Euler

The Altior market looks 'interesting', that's going to be real tricky today.

It's a shame that it's 1/8 and there are only three runners, else it could be a good market.
PDC

Watching RTV it feels like you are in your local betting shop, race after race, no build up, results, analysis, interviews. Meanwhile tumble weed is being shown on SSR.

Easiest job in the world must be being a RTV oncourse pundit on a Saturday, you don't have to do anything!
Euler

As I'm remotely based today I've been using the website and that's worked pretty well for me despite the delay, which I know is important for you. I've noticed if you stop and start it, the buffer doesn't kick in till later.
Euler

interested in how Altior will fare. The market has more or less given the win.
SeaHorseRacing

Excuse my French!

Omfg!!

Literally shaking! These next 40 mins will be the most nervous and axious moments I have ever experienced in my life.

For those who have followed my posts over the years you might know what could happen on the next race!

I really hope I can bring an amazing story to you guys!!

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
wilf

Good luck SHR :) There's been some great opportunities today :mrgreen: the markets have been good. And it was nice to see Altior win again.
SeaHorseRacing

I done it!

I give full update in a few days. Gota get paid first before I give the details.

Just wow!
spreadbetting

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:35 pm
Excuse my French!

Omfg!!

Literally shaking! These next 40 mins will be the most nervous and axious moments I have ever experienced in my life.

For those who have followed my posts over the years you might know what could happen on the next race!

I really hope I can bring an amazing story to you guys!!

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
Well those 40 minutes are up so I'm guessing it's back to work at the undertakers ;)

In all seriousness good luck, SeaHorse.
to75ne

spreadbetting wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:20 pm

Well those 40 minutes are up so I'm guessing it's back to work at the undertakers ;)

That's real subtle :)
eightbo

Been trying for enough years haven't you mate? :twisted:
Congrats though man -- I know it means a lot.

I'd be interested in the total staked/won/lost figures if you have them recorded (and don't mind sharing).

Shoot me a PM either way, I've been meaning to ask you something.
SeaHorseRacing

Eightbo message me if you like.

I am getting paid out tomorrow so I will upload some pictures after.

It wasn’t my biggest win in terms of money, far from it but for over 10 years countless people kept telling me I’d never hit 7 winners on a horse acca.

For anyone who’s ever betted on the horses, you could back 6 odds on favs everyday in a acca and you still wouldn’t hit 6 in a row.

I finally broke my duck of 5 winners and non runner by hitting the full 7.

As everyone knows, until the moneys in my hand I can’t load any pictures as I don’t want bookies to stop the payout.

I finally did it, going out to buy a little photo frame to put a copy of the slip in today to go onto my trading desk.
Derek27

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:19 am
...but for over 10 years countless people kept telling me I’d never hit 7 winners on a horse acca.
Sometimes the feeling of success and proving doubters wrong is better than the money. :)

Well done SHR, I hope the payout goes smoothly.
Derek27

Good finish to a poor day.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”