Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
Derek27

Mark-H wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:56 pm
I wouldn't get too excited about the commission discount as both Ayr and Lingfield have abandoned tomorrows meetings.

Looks like i may have to take the day off and go out instead...
I've never kept stats regarding turnover so I'm only guessing, but I would have thought with two meetings abandoned there would be more focus and extra turnover on Southwell.

Or perhaps most traders will have the day off like you - I'll find out this afternoon. :)
Derek27

Quite pleased with my results at Southwell, markets far more stable than usual.
SeaHorseRacing

Found a fiddler.

4.20 Southwell Tidal's Baby. 19.5 on the exchanges. Hold up horse who has a preference for 6f. Ran over 5f on fibresand yesterday and was up with the pace :roll: . Certainly a nice tactic to get a good price today.

Probably will win this today, just hope they dont try to make the running on this strong pace.
BetScalper

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:28 pm
Found a fiddler.

4.20 Southwell Tidal's Baby. 19.5 on the exchanges. Hold up horse who has a preference for 6f. Ran over 5f on fibresand yesterday and was up with the pace :roll: . Certainly a nice tactic to get a good price today.

Probably will win this today, just hope they dont try to make the running on this strong pace.
You mean Lingfield ?
SeaHorseRacing

BetScalper wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:01 pm
SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:28 pm
Found a fiddler.

You mean Lingfield ?
Sorry. Yes Lingfield.
lukesanges

Nice bit of backing on red veron
ShaunWhite

Was there a really late withdrawal in the Kelso 15:35 ?
I'm sure I traded the fav for a profit but can't find any history for it. 'Was' my best of the day :roll:
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:15 pm
Yes, fav was withdrawn just before the start of the race due to vet's advice.
ShaunWhite

Bet Angel wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:34 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:15 pm
Yes, fav was withdrawn just before the start of the race due to vet's advice.
Thanks, great :roll:
SeaHorseRacing

I have a super strong tip this afternoon!!

I'm so f****** excited about it when I saw its price!!

Stay tuned! :ugeek: :geek: :mrgreen:
SeaHorseRacing

3.40 LING- RAINBOW REBEL

The price has reached its peak. It's currently 8.8.

The form in this race is an illusion and the mugs are lumping on King Kevin. Anyone into laying? Lay this horse!

Half the field are lightly raced so there all entitled to improve. Going to be slowly run today and there are two jockeys that will make the running Joe Fanning and Fran Berry and I think they will dictate this race.

Regicide has a good chance but is priced pretty efficiently. RAINBOW REBEL- 9/4 SHOT HERE.

An insurance bet on Sea Tide as I cannot asses.
Derek27

Easy scalping at Sandown.
Rathlin Rose.jpg
Midnight Month.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crazyskier

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:50 pm
3.40 LING- RAINBOW REBEL

The form in this race is an illusion and the mugs are lumping on King Kevin. Anyone into laying? Lay this horse!

Cheers :D
ajdal

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
3.40 LING- RAINBOW REBEL
Even though you were proved right... not sure your enthusiasm for laying King Kevin was warranted tho, he was ridden as if connections expected him to go very close... it's is easy to get very skint very quick laying that type of bet.
SeaHorseRacing

ajdal wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:15 pm
SeaHorseRacing wrote:
3.40 LING- RAINBOW REBEL
Even though you were proved right... not sure your enthusiasm for laying King Kevin was warranted tho, he was ridden as if connections expected him to go very close... it's is easy to get very skint very quick laying that type of bet.
He wasn't a 7/4 shot when I posted it up and the market showed that by drifting massively before the off. To be honest, didnt expect him to finish second. I thought about 4th. He had a chance on the weight he was carrying, pleased he finished second though because his handicap mark will go up even further so he struggle to get into weaker races now and will be carrying more weight in this class.

I have to disagree, back a horse at 7/4 that has gone from a rating of 50 to trying to win a race rated 85 when half the field are still improving is a very bad bet.
Even if he did win, long term that is a profitable bet imo. I would have liked to dutch with Regicide the winner but he was priced efficiently.

I had 3rd at 8/1 off at 5/1 and a 4th. 25% of horses will fail to perform in any race class 3 or worse. I made the right bet there imo.

What I did get wrong. I said it was going to be a slowly run race... in which it was strongly run so I actually dont think King Kevin is as good he looked. If it was slowly run hed certainly finish out of the frame. 1st and 2nd were held up. Rainbow Rebel only horses to finish in frame unsuited by the pace.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”