Australian racing

The sport of kings.
Bog

Yes I have but delay it's too big big if you want to bet in play. - http://www.radioau.net/tab/
PDC

Thanks for the link. I just do pre race but like to trade right up to the off so good to know it is a bit delayed. Sky Racing is excellent for trading right up to the off as they are normally ahead of Betfair suspending.

It's such a shame we are missing seeing all this good racing on ATR while they just show replays of Sha Tin races.
TipTopTrader

PDC if you want to watch the rosehill races you need to watch them thru the racing NSW website not racing.com The TV rights are split in Australia.
PDC

TipTopTrader wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 am
PDC if you want to watch the rosehill races you need to watch them thru the racing NSW website not racing.com The TV rights are split in Australia.
Thank you I didn't know you could stream NSW online. Do you have the link for future reference?
PDC

I hope ATR do change things as after all the build up Sha Tin is scheduled to race on the same day as The Kosciuszko so we won't be able to watch The Kosciuszko unless things change as they will be showing Sha Tin :cry:
TipTopTrader

http://www.racingnsw.com.au/ It can play up if you watch it thru google chrome but works well on edge
PDC

TipTopTrader wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:47 am
http://www.racingnsw.com.au/ It can play up if you watch it thru google chrome but works well on edge
Thanks!
Euler

PDC wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:46 am
I hope ATR do change things as after all the build up Sha Tin is scheduled to race on the same day as The Kosciuszko so we won't be able to watch The Kosciuszko unless things change as they will be showing Sha Tin :cry:
They always used to show Aussie racing first thing on a Saturday
PDC

Euler wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:58 am
They have for a year or more been showing Sha Tin each time they race instead of the Australian racing, I remember a while back myself and Derek disagreed about it on this thread. It means you miss all the big races as they tend to be in the second half of the Oz cards.

It really makes no sense that they do this, I have just also realised we will miss seeing the Everest as well unless they change policy as Sha Tin will be racing the day that is raced. This being despite the fact they have been advertising the Everest on ATR.

I would urge you Euler to join us in emailing ATR and asking for your email to be passed to the relevant people about how frustrating this policy of showing Hong Kong is if it effects you. There have been people complaining on Twitter today I have seen about how frustrated they are missing all the Group action.
Naffman

Layer was so desperate to get matched on Freehearted, poor schmuck
PDC

I found that a good session, markets were a lot better than a few weeks back. Should only get better the next few weeks. 53 markets traded and only 3 small losses. :D
threedogs

What time of day do you trade these markets ? anytime I look there is little or no liquidity
PDC

threedogs wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:16 am
What time of day do you trade these markets ? anytime I look there is little or no liquidity
I trade them from 5 minutes before the scheduled off time. There is often little liquidity but it is a style I have developed to suit me and the markets, it is why I quite like Irish racing markets but dislike the big races in the UK. As Peter tweeted recently, for every strategy there is a market and for every market there is a strategy.
Derek27

PDC wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:17 am
Euler wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:58 am
They have for a year or more been showing Sha Tin each time they race instead of the Australian racing, I remember a while back myself and Derek disagreed about it on this thread. It means you miss all the big races as they tend to be in the second half of the Oz cards.

It really makes no sense that they do this, I have just also realised we will miss seeing the Everest as well unless they change policy as Sha Tin will be racing the day that is raced. This being despite the fact they have been advertising the Everest on ATR.

I would urge you Euler to join us in emailing ATR and asking for your email to be passed to the relevant people about how frustrating this policy of showing Hong Kong is if it effects you. There have been people complaining on Twitter today I have seen about how frustrated they are missing all the Group action.
What sort of grade are the races at Sha Tin?

I see there's over $1M to the winner but haven't a clue what a HK dollar is and most races are handicaps.
PDC

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:24 pm
What sort of grade are the races at Sha Tin?

I see there's over $1M to the winner but haven't a clue what a HK dollar is and most races are handicaps.
It was dross today, Class 3 and Class 4 racing, one Class 2 Handicap and a Class 5. The Racing Post show the cards.

Prize Money isn't bad in Hong Kong due to the way they fund the sport there, the Racing Post alos shows the prize money amounts in £. Most were £40-50k races with 2 £75k races and one £100k race.

Racing UK also normally show it at the same time as ATR, though they didn't today but usually do. So both UK channels so it!

Return to “Trading Horse racing”