Dutching in play.

The sport of kings.
nicechef

I`m still trialling Bet Angel and wonder if you can use the dutching app. while race is in play.
If for example, in a jumps race, four horses have gone clear, would you be able to dutch them and how likely would your bets be matched?
I`m trying to avoid expensive mistakes!
Mdave1

Hi I would be very careful about dutching in play, the in play market is very volatile and you are unlikely to get all your bets matched. It is also very unlikely to be able to dutch for a profit four horses that have gone clear as just about 100% of the money would be going on the same horses. I to am fairly new at this and do trade in running but only on specific horses. I tried dutching but a few expensive losses quickly put me off this strategy. Good luck
nicechef

Thanks.
If it looks too good to be true it usually is. I`ll tread carefully.
LeTiss

Dutching 'in play' is easier on a sport market where there's only 2 or 3 selections, but on a horse race you're treading a serious tightrope
JollyGreen

LeTiss 4pm wrote:Dutching 'in play' is easier on a sport market where there's only 2 or 3 selections, but on a horse race you're treading a serious tightrope
I'd go further. You're walking a tightrope with a noose around your neck :shock:

You have to remember that all the prices/percentages are historical. Because it has already happened then it will need to repeat in order for you to get your orders matched.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”