Newcastle abandoned Saturday

The sport of kings.
to75ne

jimrobo wrote:hey, at least the api seems to be working............
SHUT UP. someone at betfair might be reading this forum, and you would have reminded them to push the screw the api button.
:evil: :lol:
andyfuller

Looks like a full card across the pond tonight:

Philly, Tampa, Turfway Park with Hawthorne and Turf Paradise joining later and if you like your none ATR tracks Golden Gates and Hollywood Park join in a bit later and then for the die hards there is Penn National and Delta Downs and finally Sam Houston!!!

The sooner these markets become like UK markets the better :)
lilgreenback

Hi

I wish the authorities at the track would make their bleedin minds up what has changed since 09:00 or when ever until now. Surely someone has the guts to make a decision and stick by it.

As for the Southern Softies bit what I don't understand is that how can the trains be affected 450 tons of doing 100 miles an hour etc and it is stopped by 4 inches of snow. And is it not the same pilots that land at Geneva or Munich where it is minus 20 and snowin.

I think we tend to beleive the hype put out by the Beeb unfortunately.

Have a good un least there is some football.

LilGB
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Looks like Lingers is 10 mins delayed now, commentator said now due off at 1pm for the 12:50.
to75ne

Bet Angel wrote:Looks like Lingers is 10 mins delayed now, commentator said now due off at 1pm for the 12:50.
and to top it off nicely, the remaining navan card clashes with wolvs
jimrobo

to75ne wrote:
Bet Angel wrote:Looks like Lingers is 10 mins delayed now, commentator said now due off at 1pm for the 12:50.
and to top it off nicely, the remaining navan card clashes with wolvs
surely they'll move it! Today is getting beyond a joke now!!
andyfuller

Bet Angel wrote:Looks like Lingers is 10 mins delayed now
It varies through the day - I posted the off times a few posts earlier
andyfuller

Kempton on Sunday subject to a 8am inspection due to risk of snow :(
Stewart

Sunday's meeting at Kempton on the all-weather is subject to an 8am inspection due to the threat of snow.
Sporting Life

When is an All weather course actually an All Weather course or am I missing something :!:

Also thanks to all re the updates today re weather/timings etc as I am stuck in Holland this weekend and trading without pictures :)
andyfuller

Stewart wrote:When is an All weather course actually an All Weather course or am I missing something :!:
I know they are inspecting the track but I think it is also done to consider access to the track as if there is a lot of snow the access roads may not be passable for example. You often hear the police saying only to travel if it is essential - I personally don't think racing is essential.

Also just in that the last two races at Navan are now off - the 15.00 and 15.30
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Navan appears to have gone as well? Haven't really been watching, just nipping in and out. Just been defeated in a wizard vs knight sword fight with my son. Got a decent race with the Listed at Lingers but should have done better, I just kept chickening out!
091219 - 1430 - P&L - Copy.png
091219 - 1430 - Chart.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lilgreenback

Good On Ya BA

Who won in the sword fight I hope you gave the nippers a chance or are you still tied to the tree in the garden?

I wish I had the distraction of the snow nothing in N. Wales.

Stay Lucky and enjoy the white stuff and that' not off the strippers t**s :P

LilGB

Return to “Trading Horse racing”