Lay the Draw Guardian Automation Bot for Football

Dallas

Brightonchappy wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:59 pm
thank you for that, is there a rule i can add that will place a back bet at say 2.0 when the odds drop to that figure?

Many thanks
Yes you can add a green all selections rules with the following condition
Fixed odds condition
Last traded price
is less than 2.0

If you set it to trigger 3 times with a 10sec rearm that will ensure if the price moves and misses being matched it will re-trigger and try again
Brightonchappy

many thanks i will give that a go :)
Brightonchappy

sorry to be a pain, but if i select the green up on all selections, how do I set the amount the back bet should be, or am i missing something??
Dallas

Brightonchappy wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:13 pm
sorry to be a pain, but if i select the green up on all selections, how do I set the amount the back bet should be, or am i missing something??
It will calculate it for you automatically so you have an equal loss on all three outcomes
Brightonchappy

i will give it a go, thanks again
skistef73

Alternative to" lay the draw",i,m trying to create a bot that backs home/away team
where odds are 2.0 and over (home team) and 3.0 and over (away).
Any time there is goal scored by either team your back bet is in profit after about 100s after market got suspeneded....Here is what i have so far.
-3 rules in total, rule 1 and 2 are identital so i,m not posting 2nd rule,
Rule 1 (home team)
-rule name : back bet on home team
-rule type:place back bet
-1:30min before untill 00:00 play time
-rule to trigger up to 1 times in every 5 sec
-applies to selection in row 1
Parameters:
-best market price
-stake by book% , 10euro (basically i,m dutching t1 and t2 odds with stake of 10e)
-Fill or kill 10 sec,action-"none" under global settings,
Basically identical staff for the second rule which is placing a bet on away team with the only difference that this time :
-rule applies to selection in row 2(away team).
Rule 3 exactly the same as in Peter video:
-green up all slectons(name)
_green up with profit(type)
-ususpended time 100s
-green all profit >0.5 (last 2 items are "under conditions"}
So the issue is that only one bet is placed (on home team ) before kick off.
And i can,t figure out wny.....
Any advice or idea on improvement is greatly appreciated
-
Dallas

skistef73 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:11 am
Alternative to" lay the draw",i,m trying to create a bot that backs home/away team
where odds are 2.0 and over (home team) and 3.0 and over (away).
Any time there is goal scored by either team your back bet is in profit after about 100s after market got suspeneded....Here is what i have so far.
-3 rules in total, rule 1 and 2 are identital so i,m not posting 2nd rule,
Rule 1 (home team)
-rule name : back bet on home team
-rule type:place back bet
-1:30min before untill 00:00 play time
-rule to trigger up to 1 times in every 5 sec
-applies to selection in row 1
Parameters:
-best market price
-stake by book% , 10euro (basically i,m dutching t1 and t2 odds with stake of 10e)
-Fill or kill 10 sec,action-"none" under global settings,
Basically identical staff for the second rule which is placing a bet on away team with the only difference that this time :
-rule applies to selection in row 2(away team).
Rule 3 exactly the same as in Peter video:
-green up all slectons(name)
_green up with profit(type)
-ususpended time 100s
-green all profit >0.5 (last 2 items are "under conditions"}
So the issue is that only one bet is placed (on home team ) before kick off.
And i can,t figure out wny.....
Any advice or idea on improvement is greatly appreciated
-
I assume this is the same one as you pm'ed me about?

From what you've said above there is no reason why your 2nd rule should not trigger, so i'de just go back over it and double check the timing etc.

If you still cant spot anything if you post some screenshots of the settings used ill take a look
shankly84

I've been using lay the draw on Betfair with mixed results before discovering bet angel. My main problem was letting games run all the way through even at 0-0. Is there a way that I can modify this file so it gets out the trade if my loss reaches a certain figure? Also, is it possible to place the original lay at a set liability rather that a set stake?
Dallas

shankly84 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:46 pm
I've been using lay the draw on Betfair with mixed results before discovering bet angel. My main problem was letting games run all the way through even at 0-0. Is there a way that I can modify this file so it gets out the trade if my loss reaches a certain figure? Also, is it possible to place the original lay at a set liability rather that a set stake?
If you go into edit the automation file on the parameters tab you can change the stake from 'fixed' to 'by liability'

Details of how to set up a rule to trigger when a loss value is reached can be found in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488
shankly84

Hi Dallas. Thank you very much for the reply. I will have a go at this.
shankly84

Dallas wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:22 pm
shankly84 wrote:
If you go into edit the automation file on the parameters tab you can change the stake from 'fixed' to 'by liability'

Details of how to set up a rule to trigger when a loss value is reached can be found in this thread
Hi Dallas. Sorry to bother you again. I read the above thread and tried editing the file. I did as it said and set the conditions tab to green all profit, less than -£10. I set this to trigger 30 seconds into the match. I'm not actually sure what happened but something triggered after kick off that seemed to place more money onto the draw. Do you think if I set the green all profit to is equal to -£10 this may help?
Dallas

shankly84 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:15 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:22 pm
shankly84 wrote:

Hi Dallas. Sorry to bother you again. I read the above thread and tried editing the file. I did as it said and set the conditions tab to green all profit, less than -£10. I set this to trigger 30 seconds into the match. I'm not actually sure what happened but something triggered after kick off that seemed to place more money onto the draw. Do you think if I set the green all profit to is equal to -£10 this may help?
It will of been because the majority of bets cancel at KO, 30secs into the match the market will still be reforming (big gaps between prices).
If your going to arm it this early your best adding the following condition
'unsuspended time condition'
is greater than 60secs (or thereabouts)

That will ensure enough time passes after a market is unsuspended for it to of reformed
peep999

Hi Dallas,

Please could you help me with a couple of additional rules/conditions.

I've downloaded your file and have it running. I would like to set it so:
- it will only lay the 10gbp bet, if the odds of a draw are <5.0 1min before kick off
- cash out after goal scored as long as profit is >2gbp
- stop loss at 75mins if 0-0

i'm struggling to work out what commands to use despite reading the forum
Dallas

peep999 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:37 pm
Hi Dallas,

Please could you help me with a couple of additional rules/conditions.

I've downloaded your file and have it running. I would like to set it so:
- it will only lay the 10gbp bet, if the odds of a draw are <5.0 1min before kick off
- cash out after goal scored as long as profit is >2gbp
- stop loss at 75mins if 0-0

i'm struggling to work out what commands to use despite reading the forum
"- it will only lay the 10gbp bet, if the odds of a draw are <5.0 1min before kick off"

This is done using a fixed odds condition
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/fix ... 3D&mw=MzIw#

"cash out after goal scored as long as profit is >2gbp"

The existing green up just needs the profit condition change from >£0 to >£2

"stop loss at 75mins if 0-0"

Add another green up rule without any conditions but on the 'General' tab arm it for
in-play 01:30:00 mins after start
to 01:31:00 mins after start

That will do it
peep999

Thanks so much!

Is there also a condition to only lay the bet if there is a minimum volume?

Are there any other conditions you suggest are good additions for the lay the bet strat?

Thanks again :)

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”