Lay the Draw Guardian Automation Bot for Football

Dallas

minipeg wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:19 am
hello ive just done prem 16-17 season
106 games out of 380 away team winning at h/t
5 games ended up home wins so less than 5%
is it possiblle to automate at h/t lay home team if under a certain price cheers paul
Yes it is, you would just need to change the lay bet to be armed at HT and from being applied to Betfair row 3 to Betfair row 1then add a 'Fixed odds condition' and specify the max price
minipeg

cheers dallas will try that
jonnyg

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:39 am
minipeg wrote:
is it possiblle to automate at h/t lay home team if under a certain price cheers paul
Yes it is, you would just need to change the lay bet to be armed at HT and from being applied to Betfair row 3 to Betfair row 1then add a 'Fixed odds condition' and specify the max price
swansea beat WBA , 0-1 HT Hull beat West ham 0-1 HT West Brom beat Hull 0-1 HT City beat Arsenal 0-1 HT , spurs beat WHU 0-1 HT , Hull beat southampton 0-1 HT

that is already 6 games >

bourne v liverpool 0-2 Ht

7 games

I make it 92 games last season where away team winning HT in PL and 7/92 home wins

apologies < when it comes to football data < I am very anal < :oops:
Last edited by jonnyg on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deansaccount

jonnyg wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:51 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:39 am
minipeg wrote:
swansea beat WBA , 0-1 HT Hull beat West ham 0-1 HT West Brom beat Hull 0-1 HT City beat Arsenal 0-1 HT , spurs beat WHU 0-1 HT , Hull beat southampton 0-1 HT

that is already 6 games >

bourne v liverpool 0-2 Ht

7 games

I make it 92 games last season where away team winning HT in PL and 7/92 home wins

apologies < when it comes to football data < I am avery anal < :oops:
So the criteria is..
* away team scored in first 20 mins
* score 0-1 at half time.
only 7 out of those 92 games resulted in away team win?

So lay away team or lay current score?
minipeg

its my old eyes jonnyg :lol:
robinG

Why do you need to wait 90s after an unsuspended before greening?
Dallas

robinG wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:57 pm
Why do you need to wait 90s after an unsuspended before greening?
Its to allow the prices to settle and market to begin reforming
robinG

Thanks for the reply.

I can see what you are saying but does this mean you get a lower price, since often you find from the betfair graph that the price has gone higher than the one taken by the bot?
Dallas

robinG wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:28 am
Thanks for the reply.

I can see what you are saying but does this mean you get a lower price, since often you find from the betfair graph that the price has gone higher than the one taken by the bot?
No its the opposite, if you greened immediately after a goal you would green for a big loss as you'll be need to take a very bad price.

The 90secs is not set in stone you can change this to whatever you wish but i wouldn't go much lower than 60secs especially if trading on an illiquid match
robinG

Thank you Dallas for your patience with my questions but I am confused by your last answer saying you would green for a loss. I thought green means profit and that a loss would mean not greening so how is this possible?

However I am interested in how you could maximise your profit by changing the delay, how would you go about testing the best delay to use?
Dallas

robinG wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:39 am
Thank you Dallas for your patience with my questions but I am confused by your last answer saying you would green for a loss. I thought green means profit and that a loss would mean not greening so how is this possible?

However I am interested in how you could maximise your profit by changing the delay, how would you go about testing the best delay to use?
Greening up / Hedging up / Cashing out all mean the same and is just the terminology for spreading a profit or loss equally across all selections

So you could be looking at a loss and 'green up' and that just spreads that loss equally the same as it would if you were in profit.

If you watch a few matches on the ladder screen straight after a goal you'll see all the money disappear then slowly start appearing again, if you observe the time that it takes for the gap between the back any lay money offered to close and to when bets actually start matching that will give you the approx time you should be using as a delay

Without the delay assume you lay pre match at 3.5 following a goal the only money available to green up against (or back) is sitting around 1.3 meaning you will have a big loss taking this price (as you will of layed at 3.5 and backed much lower at 1.3), where as once people begin adding their orders and the marker starts to reform with the ladder filling up the price might settle around 5.0 allowing you to green up at these odds for a decent profit.
thebarra1

I have applied this bot however for some reason it is not triggering.

I'm still on practise mode. In fact the only rules that are triggering are horseracing bots.
Tennis and football are not.
Is it possible i have settings wrong and do automation rules overide the automation settings
Dallas

thebarra1 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:05 pm
I have applied this bot however for some reason it is not triggering.

I'm still on practise mode. In fact the only rules that are triggering are horseracing bots.
Tennis and football are not.
Is it possible i have settings wrong and do automation rules overide the automation settings
Its likely your guardian refresh rate settings are to slow
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 37&t=11491
Gonzothegreat

Dallas wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:29 pm
ashmansam wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:53 pm
Can anyone tell me how I would put a stop loss on at the 70th minute to green/red up if no goals have been scored
Click the green plus icon and add the following rule type

Green all selections
Arm 01:27:00 after event goes in play (this is approx you might want to adjust these slightly)
Till 01:29:00 after event goes in play (this is approx you might want to adjust these slightly)
Trigger 3 times / re-arm 10 secs

Would the "Selection condition only" applies to:
By name: The Draw
or
by row index (netfair order)3
Dallas

Gonzothegreat wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:53 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:29 pm
ashmansam wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:53 pm
Can anyone tell me how I would put a stop loss on at the 70th minute to green/red up if no goals have been scored
Click the green plus icon and add the following rule type

Green all selections
Arm 01:27:00 after event goes in play (this is approx you might want to adjust these slightly)
Till 01:29:00 after event goes in play (this is approx you might want to adjust these slightly)
Trigger 3 times / re-arm 10 secs

Would the "Selection condition only" applies to:
By name: The Draw
or
by row index (netfair order)3
Far better to use - by row index (Betfair order)3

If you use 'name' you need a separate rules file for every match as it associates it with the 'draw' of that particular fixture. TBH the name is never used any more since being super seeded by the much better guardian noms

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”