Lay the Over 2.5 Goals & Green Up Guardian Automation Bot

tia10

Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:29 pm

is right now in in-play, Egypt Premier League - Alassiouty with Wadi Degla.

the price came down, so I could close the trade on the ladder.

Dallas

Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:39 pm

tia10 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:29 pm
is right now in in-play, Egypt Premier League - Alassiouty with Wadi Degla.

the price came down, so I could close the trade on the ladder.
Low level leagues like Egypt will have longer in-play delays than the main leagues and could be up to 12 seconds,
If trading these type of leagues you will need to increase the rearm time used on the Green Up rule to ensure the first will arrive in the market before another is triggered

I would increase from 10secs to around 15secs on these leagues and similar.

benicio

Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:24 pm

Hi all,

What is the best way to introduce a stop loss into this bot?

For example, if I wanted to extend the green up time out further but protect the risk of a goal using say a 25% stop loss, what would be the appropriate way to amend this bot?

Thanks,
Josh

Dallas

Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:10 pm

benicio wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:24 pm
Hi all,

What is the best way to introduce a stop loss into this bot?

For example, if I wanted to extend the green up time out further but protect the risk of a goal using say a 25% stop loss, what would be the appropriate way to amend this bot?

Thanks,
Josh
You could create another green up rule and set it to trigger after say 60 or 70mins if there have been no goals by this time.
Or you could add a back bet to trigger at the same time using a stake that is in proportion of your original lay stake - that will reduce your overall liability

mitchell1001

Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:09 pm

Hey Dallas

I'm new and I'm sorry for posting this here if I'm not supposed to but I can't wrap my head around this

all I want to do is back O1.5 inplay at 30 ticks higher than SP (as in put an order in rather than when the odds hit 30 ticks higher than SP) as long as the as the odds are higher than 1.19 from kick-off

It wont seem to put the order in, could you look into that for me, I would link my file but I dont know how :lol:

maybe add a signal to cancel the order if a goal is scored?

Thanks.

Dallas

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:37 pm

mitchell1001 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:09 pm
Hey Dallas

I'm new and I'm sorry for posting this here if I'm not supposed to but I can't wrap my head around this

all I want to do is back O1.5 inplay at 30 ticks higher than SP (as in put an order in rather than when the odds hit 30 ticks higher than SP) as long as the as the odds are higher than 1.19 from kick-off

It wont seem to put the order in, could you look into that for me, I would link my file but I dont know how :lol:

maybe add a signal to cancel the order if a goal is scored?

Thanks.
Once you add your 'Place back bet rule' on the parameters tab use
'Place at' custom ticks above SP

Depending on what leagues your trading SP may not be applicable in which case set it to trigger 60-90 secs after going in-play then use
Place at' custom ticks above best reverse market price

On your conditions tab you will just need
Fixed odds condition
Selections SP or you could use Last traded price
is greater then 1.19

• Information