Lay the Over 2.5 Goals & Green Up Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

mitchell1001 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:09 pm
Hey Dallas

I'm new and I'm sorry for posting this here if I'm not supposed to but I can't wrap my head around this

all I want to do is back O1.5 inplay at 30 ticks higher than SP (as in put an order in rather than when the odds hit 30 ticks higher than SP) as long as the as the odds are higher than 1.19 from kick-off

It wont seem to put the order in, could you look into that for me, I would link my file but I dont know how :lol:

maybe add a signal to cancel the order if a goal is scored?

Thanks.
Once you add your 'Place back bet rule' on the parameters tab use
'Place at' custom ticks above SP

Depending on what leagues your trading SP may not be applicable in which case set it to trigger 60-90 secs after going in-play then use
Place at' custom ticks above best reverse market price

On your conditions tab you will just need
Fixed odds condition
Selections SP or you could use Last traded price
is greater then 1.19
shankly84

This is the first bot that I have used and I'm not sure if I'm ok to respond in here. Apologies if not. I just ran this on a Bulgarian game, and after 15 mins it traded out for a loss of £3.98. Is there a reason for this as the game was still 0-0 at the time so I would of presumed I'd of been in profit?
Dallas

shankly84 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:54 pm
This is the first bot that I have used and I'm not sure if I'm ok to respond in here. Apologies if not. I just ran this on a Bulgarian game, and after 15 mins it traded out for a loss of £3.98. Is there a reason for this as the game was still 0-0 at the time so I would of presumed I'd of been in profit?
You have posted your question in the right place

I can't say for sure what happened in that game, the odds on overs should slowly start drifting from KO, the only thing it could of been is if the game was very illiquid (not much money being matched) and someone kept backing overs, therefore, keeping the price down longer than normal
or maybe more likely due to it being illiquid if there were large gaps between the back and lay prices your green up will of been matched at poor odds.

There are a few things you could do
1, on your green up rule on the parameters tab use 'reverse market price' rather than 'current market price'
if your not sure of the difference this thread explains it in detail
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=14200

2, also on your green up rule on the conditions tab add a 'green all profit condition'
is greater than £0

you can try either or both of them together, if you choose to use the 2nd you'll probebly need to extend the arm time longer than 18mins.
and if an early goal is scored you'll need to wait for the odds to get back to where they started before the rule will trigger
elwoodbet

Hi Dallas,
searched through various forum posts, but not found a basic guardian command for betting the green up profit.
So as this bot greens up after 15 mins, what command/rule should I enter to:
a) back over 2.5 with green up profit
b) if possible back both under & over 2.5, with greened profit to provide a guaranteed increase ? (not sure if this feasible as each other may cancel out the profit)

Anyway your guidance will be appreciated.
Cheers
Elwood
Dallas

elwoodbet wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:04 pm
Hi Dallas,
searched through various forum posts, but not found a basic guardian command for betting the green up profit.
So as this bot greens up after 15 mins, what command/rule should I enter to:
a) back over 2.5 with green up profit
b) if possible back both under & over 2.5, with greened profit to provide a guaranteed increase ? (not sure if this feasible as each other may cancel out the profit)

Anyway your guidance will be appreciated.
Cheers
Elwood
A) You can change the rule type to 'close trade on selection' and that will keep all profits on the Overs (without the need to do anything else).
If you ever have greened up and want to re use your profits then the staking option you would us is 'Net Stake'

B) Backing them both would be the position you had when greening up
Fait_h

Hi Dallas
Could you please explain why this is not working?

Game Helsinki vs Honka
Goal @11min
Should back u3.5 and greened out at 2$ profit.
Nothing happened.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Fait_h wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:51 pm
Hi Dallas
Could you please explain why this is not working?

Game Helsinki vs Honka
Goal @11min
Should back u3.5 and greened out at 2$ profit.
Nothing happened.
The historical relative odds condition is testing for the price to shorten more than 15 ticks after a goal - the price for unders will lengthen

Also, you might want to look at the following 2 settings
1, Use the fill/kill option on the back bet rule to ensure the offset is only placed if the back bet is filled
2, change your green up profit to greater than £2, (its highly unlikely your profit will land exactly on £2 so won't trigger unless it does as it is currently)
chakarabet

@Dallas,

Is it possible to automate a strategy that i have doing for a while. Low risk under 2.5 goals.

I look for matches that in the under 2.5 goals market have only 1 or max 2 tics differents between back and lay (example back 1.92 and lay 1.93 or 1.94) just 10-15 min before the match.
Placing 2 back bets, both 1.92 but the first offset tic 1 @ €50 and the second offset tic by 2 (so lay @ 1.91 and 1.90).
Ofcourse setup a exit strategy if first goal is in the first 2 minutes. Because usely it will green up before the match or maybe 2 minutes in the match. And if an very very very early goal, then the exit strategy of my choice kicks in.

To look for these matches is not that difficult, but then i need to be at laptop all day looking for them.
I was thinking maybe to automate it, also maybe bet angel can find matches with 15 min or 10 min for the off with only 1 or 2 tics differents between the back and lay price @ the under 2.5 market. If it finds it, then it will place these 2 bets, offset with greening and looks for another match with these criterias.

If it sounds crazy, i am sorry ;)

Cheers
Dallas

Yes it can be done and is quite straightforward to setup

Then you need 2 X back bets, so assume you want to use a £10 stake
1 x £5 back bet will offset for 1 tick
1 x £5 back bet will offset for 2 ticks

The following bot does this
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=12284

Then add a 'Relative odds condition' to both these rules to specify there is a gap between the back & lay price
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11522
chakarabet

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:00 am

Then add a 'Relative odds condition' to both these rules to specify there is a gap between the back & lay price
Thank you Dallas, The split bet is what i was looking for.
But also can i setup bet angel that if i put all the matches of for exmple today in bet angel put this automation on all of them that it only take the matches that have 10 min before the of 1 tick between the back and lay price of the under 2.5 market and the rest that doesn't have these criteria it wil not place the bets?

Thanks again.
Dallas

chakarabet wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:26 am
Dallas wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:00 am

Thank you Dallas, The split bet is what i was looking for.
But also can i setup bet angel that if i put all the matches of for exmple today in bet angel put this automation on all of them that it only take the matches that have 10 min before the of 1 tick between the back and lay price of the under 2.5 market and the rest that doesn't have these criteria it wil not place the bets?

Thanks again.
Yes, thats what the 'Relative odds condition' I advised to add will do
chakarabet

Thank you Dallas

;)
seanr19871

Is there a condition that this not does not trigger if the volume in the market is below say £100k as an example?
Dallas

seanr19871 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:10 am
Is there a condition that this not does not trigger if the volume in the market is below say £100k as an example?
Yes there is a 'volume condition' you can add to test this
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/vol ... 3D&mw=MzIw#
seanr19871

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:12 am
seanr19871 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:10 am
Yes there is a 'volume condition' you can add to test this
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/vol ... 3D&mw=MzIw#
Thanks I’ve added that.

I’ve noticed as I’m testing this that some of the markets will not green up. It’s not triggering at all. Is there a way to guarantee a green up within the required time?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”