Dutch the Correct Score Guardian Automation Bot

Taff

Dallas,

first can I compliment you, both on the automation files you have provided, a god send for us and food for thought they have provided for the many like myself . Thank you.

My query is a fairly simple one, can this file be adapted to react to other markets, eg Home odds = 1.8, then apply dutching, or O2.5 = 2.1, then apply dutching and place insurance on O2.5?

Thanks

Taff
Dallas

Thanks for the coments Taff, its always good to hear when they have both helped someone and spurred some ideas.

Unfortunetly there is no condtions for the automation to look across and react to what happening other markets, a rule can only look at whats happening in the market its applied to.
goonasi

Hi Dallas,

First post so be gentle. Loving this site and Bet Angel software, slowly slowly learning. But being a bit tick I want to dutch the HT scores but can find out the line numbers as you mentioned they'd be different to the CS lines - if could guide me in the right direction I'd be truly grateful.

Thank you for all your hard work so far, just brilliant.
Dallas

goonasi wrote:Hi Dallas,

First post so be gentle. Loving this site and Bet Angel software, slowly slowly learning. But being a bit tick I want to dutch the HT scores but can find out the line numbers as you mentioned they'd be different to the CS lines - if could guide me in the right direction I'd be truly grateful.

Thank you for all your hard work so far, just brilliant.
To find the rows for any football (soccer) market if you just load it up and make a note of whats in each row for that market type as they always remain the same for each game, below is the HT score market which always has 10 selections (rows) starting with row 1 at the top.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
goonasi

Top man. Thank you Dallas.
goonasi

Feel silly now looking at it! But thanks again for your help.
Abraquay

Can overide target profits be used anyway in a bot or do you still need to go into each market.
Regarding auto bet if it is ticked will the bet only be placed when certain odds are reached ?
Dallas

Abraquay wrote:Can overide target profits be used anyway in a bot or do you still need to go into each market.
Regarding auto bet if it is ticked will the bet only be placed when certain odds are reached ?
The override target profits and other options of dutching can only be done using the dedicated dutching tool.
The 'Auto Bet' is used to place bets automatically when a pre-set book % is reached, this is set by going into
Settings > Edit Settings > Automation and at the bottom left there is the dutching and bookmaking
DoubleDon

Thank you for this Dallas.
What do I need to do to get this to place the £25 as the full stake (risk)?
I'm finding it's placing £25 x the book% as governed by the number of selections so obviously not the full £25. I've tried to take guidance from the horse racing dutching bot (which places the level stake) but to no avail?
Dallas

DoubleDon wrote:Thank you for this Dallas.
I'm finding it's placing £25 x the book% as governed by the number of selections so obviously not the full £25. I've tried to take guidance from the horse racing dutching bot (which places the level stake) but to no avail?
There is not an exact way of doing it if you use practice mode and have a play about with the stake size you should be able to work out what to set them at based on the number of runners you'll be choosing.
For example if dutching 4 runners a book% stake of around £30-£35 will see abt £25 risk on all others (Depending on the odds of those selected).
DoubleDon

Dallas wrote:
DoubleDon wrote:Thank you for this Dallas.
There is not an exact way of doing it if you use practice mode and have a play about with the stake size you should be able to work out what to set them at based on the number of runners you'll be choosing.
For example if dutching 4 runners a book% stake of around £30-£35 will see abt £25 risk on all others (Depending on the odds of those selected).
Thanks Dallas, I have tried that, the trouble is the odds vary (as you said) depending on the game so therefore the book% varies too and my staking range (I try to go for 500 but split it over 20 triggers) is anything from 447-581. I'd have to manually go through each game and book to work it out more accurately but that defeats the object of automation for me on this market.
It's ok though, I'm glad it's not just me missing something obvious, I can live with it and appreciate the feedback.
Petebog48

Just used this. Excellent. Thanks very much Dallas,
rogert771

this might sound stupid is my first time here. To use this i need to add it to correct score right?
Dallas

rogert771 wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:56 pm
this might sound stupid is my first time here. To use this i need to add it to correct score right?
Yes add the correct score markets to guardian then apply the rule to the matches of interest to you, there is a vide tutorial in the opening post to help
Petebog48

I'm using this on the half time score market. I would now like to use it in the full time score market at half time if the score is 0-0. Is there a way of setting up a signal for this condition ?Would be nice not to have to sit by the computer just waiting. Thanks.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”