Dutch the Correct Score Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

Petebog48 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:50 am
I'm using this on the half time score market. I would now like to use it in the full time score market at half time if the score is 0-0. Is there a way of setting up a signal for this condition ?Would be nice not to have to sit by the computer just waiting. Thanks.
Yes you can add a 'Set/Modify Signal' rule and set a signal on the market

Then add a fixed odds condition to test if the odds in Betfair row 1 are <10.0
(if its not 0-0 these odds will be at 100.0+)
Petebog48

Thanks very much Dallas. Will try it out tomorrow. :D
phovvs

Hi Dallas,
Could this be used to dutch say the top 4 favs in the correct score market,instead of specific scorelines.
Thanks,
Paul.
Dallas

phovvs wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:30 am
Hi Dallas,
Could this be used to dutch say the top 4 favs in the correct score market,instead of specific scorelines.
Thanks,
Paul.
Yes you can just change the 'Applies to' so for the first it would be
Selection By Order of Betfair Favouritism 1

Then do the same for 2nd, 3rd and 4th fav
phovvs

Thanks Very Much
Paul
cmuddle

Hi Dallas

Don't understand the book% stake.

Does it mean in this case the liability is £25 and it will be evenly spread through the chosen selections?
Meaning that if any of the selections wins the profit will be same but in case it loses the loss will be £25?

Thanks again.
Simonlofc

Hi Dallas 2 quick questions that you may have answered but I cant find.
1 If you dutch say 3 scores for £10 Can you then add say another 2 CS for £5 dutch(book%) if you get what Im asking or I may just being stoopid
2 What happens if you went to Dutch the 3 fav scores and the third favs price was the same as the fourth fav? ok checked it chooses the one in lowest betfair order

Im trying this so I may be able to answer myself but Im sure you 'Just Know'
Last edited by Simonlofc on Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dallas

Simonlofc wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:56 am
1 If you dutch say 3 scores for £10 Can you then add say another 2 CS for £5 dutch(book%) if you get what Im asking or I may just being stoopid
2 What happens if you went to Dutch the 3 fav scores and the third favs price was the same as the fourth fav?

1, No the book% will spread the amount out evenly over all the selections it triggers on, I suppose if you knew the approx odd you would be dutching at (and they where always similar) so the book% stake was always about the same then you could have separate rules trigger some small lays on the last two CS, but its not going to be an exact science
2, It would dutch the score in the lowest Betfair row
Simonlofc

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:04 am
Simonlofc wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:56 am
2 What happens if you went to Dutch the 3 fav scores and the third favs price was the same as the fourth fav?

1, No the book% will spread the amount out evenly over all the selections it triggers on, I suppose if you knew the approx odd you would be dutching at (and they where always similar) so the book% stake was always about the same then you could have separate rules trigger some small lays on the last two CS, but its not going to be an exact science
2, It would dutch the score in the lowest Betfair row
Thank you very much i did work out the second one milisecs before you answered, but thanks for answering so quick
diago73

Hi, I'm new here. I would like to bet Over2.5 after 15 'when the odds are 2 and at the same time point 1-1, if a 0-0 first-half bet is 2-0 and 0-2. 1-1 must be activated after it has been placed over 2.5 .How can I do?
nickv89

Hi dallas

newbie question but how do i get this to green up once a target profit is hit. Ive tried geenup condition but its not firing properly

thanks
nick
Dallas

nickv89 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:48 pm
Hi dallas

newbie question but how do i get this to green up once a target profit is hit. Ive tried geenup condition but its not firing properly

thanks
nick
The following post will explain exactly how to do it
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488
Martinos

Hi Dallas,
Do you think it will be relevant to make a green up rules to this automation i am wondering ?

Thanks you and have a nice day
spider777

Hi Dallas,
dont know if I am doing something wrong but it only appears to trading on one match at a time is that correct ?

Thanks
Spider
Jukebox

spider777 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:00 pm
Hi Dallas,
dont know if I am doing something wrong but it only appears to trading on one match at a time is that correct ?

Thanks
Spider
Check your Guardian settings on the Advanced Settings tab.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”