Signal when Goals are Scored Guardian Automation Bot

Banthorpe

Yeah Did put a place a bet rule that uses contest stake but can change this to just a fixed stake Many Thanks
Banthorpe

Have changed the staking and got it too attach and all ok although doesnt seem to fire so have altered something incorrectly. I have a signal value condition attached to the bets named goal set to equal 1 as I want the home team to be one nil up I have this set to the selection should it be for the market as thats the only thing I can think of that maybe stopping it firing

There is a couple of other condition such as Back price of home team should be less than 1.5 but think thats quite straightforward and shouldnt be stopping it firing

Many Thanks
Dallas

Banthorpe wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:42 pm
Have changed the staking and got it too attach and all ok although doesnt seem to fire so have altered something incorrectly. I have a signal value condition attached to the bets named goal set to equal 1 as I want the home team to be one nil up I have this set to the selection should it be for the market as thats the only thing I can think of that maybe stopping it firing

There is a couple of other condition such as Back price of home team should be less than 1.5 but think thats quite straightforward and shouldnt be stopping it firing

Many Thanks
Yes the signals are set on the market so any condition you use needs to test for this (and not a signal on a selection)
goonasi

Superb work Dallas, Thank you.
logicoj

Hi

Please can I check one step:

"and if you wanted to back or lay a team during the 1st half but only if they were 2 goals ahead on your back/lay rule you would add the condition

'Signal value condition' is 'equal' to – goal 2"

Would this be "the market" or for "the selection"

Thanks
Dallas

logicoj wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:29 pm
Hi

Please can I check one step:

"and if you wanted to back or lay a team during the 1st half but only if they were 2 goals ahead on your back/lay rule you would add the condition

'Signal value condition' is 'equal' to – goal 2"

Would this be "the market" or for "the selection"

Thanks
I'm certain it would be the market, but if you check the signal rule and go onto the signal tab you'll be able to see if it the selection or market the signal is being set on.
The condition just needs to match this to test for it
richjulian15

Hi guys

Complete newb here...

Ive created a couple of files (if you can call them that?!) and wouldnt mind some of you ripping them apart for me in order for them to do thier job!

1. What i would like it do to is place a £20 back bet @ 1.5 in the Over 1.5 goas market. If/when a goal is scored, id like it so green up.

2. This is the tricker of the tow; id like it to LTD for a fixed liability. The AFTER 60 mins, if the score is 1-0/0-1 id like it to green up BUT if the score goes 2-0/0-2 at ANYTIME during the matchid like it to take advantage asnd green up aswell. Can this be achieved?

Both files are attached and im hoping someone can see a method in my madness.

Thanks in advance,

Rich
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

richjulian15 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:34 pm
Hi guys

Complete newb here...

Ive created a couple of files (if you can call them that?!) and wouldnt mind some of you ripping them apart for me in order for them to do thier job!

1. What i would like it do to is place a £20 back bet @ 1.5 in the Over 1.5 goas market. If/when a goal is scored, id like it so green up.

2. This is the tricker of the tow; id like it to LTD for a fixed liability. The AFTER 60 mins, if the score is 1-0/0-1 id like it to green up BUT if the score goes 2-0/0-2 at ANYTIME during the matchid like it to take advantage asnd green up aswell. Can this be achieved?

Both files are attached and im hoping someone can see a method in my madness.

Thanks in advance,

Rich
If no one else has been able to help by tomorrow i'll take a look and advise when i get chance in the afternoon
Dabbla

LTD
The 1st rule looks ok
2nd The signals are set against the market, (Probably should be selection)
3rd the condition Signal Value should be the same as above rule 2 (selection or market)
Rule 3 and 4 are only on selections (row 1) So your looking for 1-0/2-0 for the home team.

Same as before, Your signals are for the market your but looking for them as selection
They also only work till 47 – 50 minutes

That should point you in the right direction
richjulian15

Thanks Dabbla - I’ll take a look in the morning and report back.

Really appreciate your help on both posts.

You too Dallas!
richjulian15

Dabbla,

Whenyou talk about me looking at the markets/selections - could you elaborate a little futher please?
richjulian15

Update;

Running in practice mode tonight.

The LTD Full should have triggered to green up in the Hull game as its 2-0. However, only one goal signal has triggered.

I cant see why but im hoping the more experienced members may spot something.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
richjulian15

At my wits end with these 2 now - desperate to get sorted so Guardian can look after a few games while im at work/on call.

Any help will be so gratefully received.

Can get goal signals to fire and therefore the green ups arent working.

Cheers all,

Rich
Dabbla

Ok I have look and fixed it (Hopefully). I have used 2 different methods for your green up rules using market signals as Total goals and Selection for the score.
I have used your goals signal rule on the Home team and made a home copy and away copy .If the price on the home team moves 10 ticks in (Home Goal) out 10 ticks Away goal.

It will increment the market signal by 1 (Total goals)
On the selection signal by 1 depending with rule triggers it(Home or away).
So if the total goals(Market signal) =1 = green at 60 mins.
The 2-0 rule looks for (2) signals set on the home/away team and Signal set condition (NOT SET) for the other (0).

I just read Dallas OP and he looks for the 10 tick on the draw if you want to change to the draw change anything that says row 1 to row 3 .
I have done a test rule you can load this into a tennis market or any market the has big quick odds movement to test. If you open the test file in a guardian market then add that to a watch list with alerts on. You will see what is triggering when.
The other file should be pretty much what you after, if not that’s the best I can do.
Check all the conditons are how you want as i had to change some bits for testing.
I have tested the test file on a tennis market and i looks fine.
richjulian15

Ran the file tonight in practice mode on the uefa cup games.

Some signals were picked up for goals, a lot weren’t. The Rennes went perfectly but the others missed a lot of goals and didn’t green up on ‘60

Most of the markets when I looked BA now, are still showing In-Play rather then Suspended.

What’s the optimum refresh interval? Could it be due to this being incorrect?

As always, I’d be really appreciative of any help.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”