Signal when Goals are Scored Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

Bavski wrote:I've been having some luck simply laying weaker away teams but I'm hoping this automation could add an extra bit of profit.

What I'm hoping to do, is to lay the away team at kick off then if they go on to score the first goal lay them again using this system when they are just one nil up and their odds come in to maybe 3 or so. The plan being the stronger home team come in and atleast draw.

Would 'Signal value condition' is 'equal' to 1 work for this or would I need something else?

Thanks again for the hard work :-)
Yes that would work but if your wanting just one goal then you could also trigger the lay bet using the 'Historic relative odds condition'
Selections 'last traded price' 60 secs ago
was 'greater' than
Selections 'last traded price' now
plus 10 ticks (or similar)

Which baically triggers after a drop in the price, you can also add a 'fixed odds cond' to ensure the odds are also below 3.0 or whatever you want
krunalbarot

hi i modified this one to back the u2.5 when a goal is scored and offset with 10 ticks..
but it didnt trigger the back bet ...

i have attached the file and logs as below
26/02/2017 13:30:07: Guardian has detected that the market is in-play
26/02/2017 13:30:07: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
26/02/2017 13:30:07: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
26/02/2017 13:33:41: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
26/02/2017 13:33:43: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
26/02/2017 13:34:16: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
26/02/2017 13:34:24: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
26/02/2017 13:43:11: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
26/02/2017 13:43:48: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
26/02/2017 13:44:50: [G_Auto] : Automation Signal for market: goal = 1
26/02/2017 13:48:56: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
26/02/2017 13:49:28: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
26/02/2017 13:52:47: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
26/02/2017 13:52:50: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

krunalbarot wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:56 pm
hi i modified this one to back the u2.5 when a goal is scored and offset with 10 ticks..
but it didnt trigger the back bet ...

i have attached the file and logs as below
There is no back bet (or lay bet) in your automation file - just the signal rule to set a signal when a goal is scored and which it has done as per your log.

You need to actually add a back or lay rule to the file to place a bet and use the 'signal set condition' as a condition of this back or lay bet so it knows when to fire
krunalbarot

oh i checked.. it is there.. pls see the screenshot attached :?:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Not sure why it was'nt in the file you uploaded, unless you had two copies and sent the wrong one, anyway looking at that screenshot you only have the back bet armed for the first 55secs of the match so this needs increasing.
I assume the condition on your back rule is just that the signal is set? If so increasing the time as above is all that should be needed
krunalbarot

ohhh... my bad... in all these queries.. Thanks a lot for f***king awesome support mate...
I am coming from matched betting ... and try to find something which works in auto mode...
Great job :)
QuietShout

Hello all, I'm new to this software, just started my 14 day trial. I've had a good look through this forum and this thread seems to be the best place to 'Lay' my question, which is :- Can either of these files be used to trigger a back bet after an away goal is scored, specifically the first match goal is by the away team, leading to a 0-1 early scoreline. I can work out the rest I think, just not sure how to get the SW to trigger on an away goal being scored. I must say, I was surprised to find out that there isn't a 'goal scored by' trigger built in but after reading through various posts here, I guess BF simply don't supply that info.

So, to summarise, can either of the files listed here be used to trigger an action after a goal by the away team leading to a 0-1 score?

Thanks for at least looking.

Neil.
Dallas

QuietShout wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:44 pm
Hello all, I'm new to this software, just started my 14 day trial. I've had a good look through this forum and this thread seems to be the best place to 'Lay' my question, which is :- Can either of these files be used to trigger a back bet after an away goal is scored, specifically the first match goal is by the away team, leading to a 0-1 early scoreline. I can work out the rest I think, just not sure how to get the SW to trigger on an away goal being scored. I must say, I was surprised to find out that there isn't a 'goal scored by' trigger built in but after reading through various posts here, I guess BF simply don't supply that info.

So, to summarise, can either of the files listed here be used to trigger an action after a goal by the away team leading to a 0-1 score?

Thanks for at least looking.

Neil.
On the exsisting signal rule type 'Signal Goals' if you add another condition
Historic Relative odds condition
Nominated Selection - In row 2 (Betfair order)
Selections Last traded Price
65 secs ago
is Greater than
Nominated Selection - In row 2 (Betfair order)
Now plus 5 ticks

Thats basically looking for a 5 or more tick drop in odds for the away side which will only occur if they are the team that scores (if the home side scores these odds will drift therefore a signal wont be set)

Always try chnages like this in practice mode first untill your sure its working how you expect
QuietShout

Thanks so much, very quick response, are you on call? 😉

I'm only on practice mode right now, only had the software a few hours. Looking forward to trying this out, thanks again.
Niko

Was wondering if this rule could be used to automate the Paddy offer, they pay out for a win if your team goes two goals up. Could the rule be made to cash out the lay bet? Cheers!
Dallas

Niko wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:45 am
Was wondering if this rule could be used to automate the Paddy offer, they pay out for a win if your team goes two goals up. Could the rule be made to cash out the lay bet? Cheers!
It can be edited to tigger if a team goes two goals up, but it could get a bit messy if it goes 1-0, 1-1, 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, 4-2 etc as there will be a lot of ups and downs in the odds to successfully set the signals from.
but 2-0 or 3-1 (or vice versa) should nt be a problem
Niko

Cheers Dallas, pity we can't signal goals against a particular team more accurately :(
Dallas

Niko wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:48 pm
Cheers Dallas, pity we can't signal goals against a particular team more accurately :(
Actually thinking about it it will still work just as well, all you would need to do is
Apply the 'signal goal' rule to the home team (row 1) and make sure the historic relative odds condition also looks at row 1
then apply 'signal goal opposing team' to away team (row 2) and do the same with its condition
the scores and signal values would then go something like this

0-1 -1
1-1 0
2-1 1
2-2 0
2-3 -1
2-4 -2

Now you could create your back or lay bet with a signal value condition on market is equal to 2 and/or -2

Which means your bet would then trigger if one of the sides takes a 2 goal lead :D
Niko

Dallas wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:36 pm
Niko wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:48 pm
Actually thinking about it it will still work just as well, all you would need to do is
Apply the 'signal goal' rule to the home team (row 1) and make sure the historic relative odds condition also looks at row 1
then apply 'signal goal opposing team' to away team (row 2) and do the same with its condition
the scores and signal values would then go something like this

0-1 -1
1-1 0
2-1 1
2-2 0
2-3 -1
2-4 -2

Now you could create your back or lay bet with a signal value condition on market is equal to 2 and/or -2

Which means your bet would then trigger if one of the sides takes a 2 goal lead :D
Legend!!! :D
JayMcGbetting

Just wanted to say a quick thanks for this thread.

Had my second day of using automation and it all started with the UO signals on the first page of this thread.

Thanks Dallas for the starting point, it really helped things fall into place.

Cheers,

Jay

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”