Lay the Draw @ Half Time if 0-0 Guardian Automation Bot

cybernet69

From my experience you need at least 30,000 matched volume for any LTD strategy to work.

Also, it works best (Currently) statistically on Dutch and German leagues.
murdok

i will try that thx guys :D
iain3

I've modified this rule file, to back the Under 3.5 Goals Market if the score is 0-0 at Half Time. But it doesn't seem to be working - no bets are being placed.

I've attached the rules file, please can anyone take a look and see if you spot where I've gone wrong?

Thanks,

Iain.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Signal is applied to Betfair row 3, which doesn't exist in over/under markets
iain3

Thanks Dallas,

I've changed that, but it's still not working. AT least two of the matches I was on earlier were 0-0 at half time, but no bets being placed.

Iain.
Dallas

The original rule had a signal rule to filter out games with a strong fav, if you have removed this on the 'back bet rule' have you also removed the 'Signal Set' condition that looks for this to be set?

if not it will be looking for a signal set named 'armed' on the market - if that is still in then it needs removing
iain3

Thanks again, Dallas. I've just removed that. Will let you know what happens.

Iain.
timmy41967bf

Hi
I'm new to bet angel so being using practise mood and this bot worked well for me so well pleased I managed to master it.

Got a couple of questions - the odds on the market were identical for the draw but the return was just £1 on one and around £5 on the other. Is this due to the liquidity of the market or when the goal went in as on the lower return it went in earlier?

Also how do you create a back up plan e.g what if score still 0-0 at 80 mins on £10 lay this would be a £30 plus loss on draw lay odds of 4.4? I'm only just getting my head round Bet Angel so can I add an additional rule while in progress or can I have two bots on the same match or do I have to just do a separate bet on BF market not through Bet Angel?

Any helps or links will be helpful. I am very computer literate so can pick stuff up once explained or shown but Bet Angel is a very advanced piece of software and i'm not that good !!

Tim
Dallas

timmy41967bf wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:51 pm
Hi
I'm new to bet angel so being using practise mood and this bot worked well for me so well pleased I managed to master it.

Got a couple of questions - the odds on the market were identical for the draw but the return was just £1 on one and around £5 on the other. Is this due to the liquidity of the market or when the goal went in as on the lower return it went in earlier?

Also how do you create a back up plan e.g what if score still 0-0 at 80 mins on £10 lay this would be a £30 plus loss on draw lay odds of 4.4? I'm only just getting my head round Bet Angel so can I add an additional rule while in progress or can I have two bots on the same match or do I have to just do a separate bet on BF market not through Bet Angel?

Any helps or links will be helpful. I am very computer literate so can pick stuff up once explained or shown but Bet Angel is a very advanced piece of software and i'm not that good !!

Tim
The timing of the goal can make a big difference to your profit, the later the the more the odds will drift resulting in a greater profit.

You can only apply one automation file to a market but the file can contain as many rules as you want (see link below), so you could add a 'Green All Selections' rule and arm it for 80mins (or whatever time you want).
If your still using the same £10 stakes the liability (max loss) should only be around £15 so by greening up after 80mins you'll be taking approx £10 loss

http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=11857
timmy41967bf

Thanks Dallas for reply will look at the link you posted
Tim
Abraquay

I used the automation rule lay the draw if 0-0 at HT on the Celtic v Rosenborg match. Filter Games Fav start odds > 2.3 triggered.
Lay the draw also triggered at 20:37. At 69 minutes a goal was scored by Celtic. After a few minutes the green after goal did not trigger.
Is this as LeTiss has mentioned a few posts up that sometimes the market remains in-play and doesn't get suspended.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Abraquay wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:46 pm
I used the automation rule lay the draw if 0-0 at HT on the Celtic v Rosenborg match. Filter Games Fav start odds > 2.3 triggered.
Lay the draw also triggered at 20:37. At 69 minutes a goal was scored by Celtic. After a few minutes the green after goal did not trigger.
Is this as LeTiss has mentioned a few posts up that sometimes the market remains in-play and doesn't get suspended.
Thats what it looks like, you would need to check the log for confirmation if the market suspended or not and if not then thats def the reason
jonnyg

will provide some insight > when football trading houses look at games > they employ people to key the expected goal total as time decays via chance creation >

so when you are looking at HT at games that are 0-0 > in terms of expectation of goal(s) production in the 2nd half > your focus should be on the chance creation >

to make this simple to understand > what is the average shot on target production in the Premier league in games that are 0-0 FT > ???

what you should be looking to do is to lay 0-0 on 80 minutes in games where there is a higher shot on target production then the average 0-0 FT < in a particular league > :idea:
vladilyich

If a game is 0-0 HT then the majority will be lucky to have over 1.5 by the finish and 2.5 at the most.Its very rare to have 3 or 4 goals in the second half as a rule (this is not a hard and fast rule but based on past trades.) The EPL is not a particularly high scoring league compared to others,in fact I'd recommend The Championship over the PL myself. Japan is a high scoring second half league and leagues in Germany and Holland also seem to do well for goals.Italy,Serie A is surprisingly a high scoring league from 2016-17 too.
Teditu

Hi I have been trying (and failing dismally) to alter this file so that it lays the draw at half time as long as the teams are tied at half time (not just 0-0). Please can someone give me some guidance on whether and how this can be done, before my head explodes? :roll: Many thanks.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”