Lay the Draw @ Half Time if 0-0 Guardian Automation Bot

Abraquay

I used the automation rule lay the draw if 0-0 at HT on the Celtic v Rosenborg match. Filter Games Fav start odds > 2.3 triggered.
Lay the draw also triggered at 20:37. At 69 minutes a goal was scored by Celtic. After a few minutes the green after goal did not trigger.
Is this as LeTiss has mentioned a few posts up that sometimes the market remains in-play and doesn't get suspended.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Abraquay wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:46 pm
I used the automation rule lay the draw if 0-0 at HT on the Celtic v Rosenborg match. Filter Games Fav start odds > 2.3 triggered.
Lay the draw also triggered at 20:37. At 69 minutes a goal was scored by Celtic. After a few minutes the green after goal did not trigger.
Is this as LeTiss has mentioned a few posts up that sometimes the market remains in-play and doesn't get suspended.
Thats what it looks like, you would need to check the log for confirmation if the market suspended or not and if not then thats def the reason
jonnyg

will provide some insight > when football trading houses look at games > they employ people to key the expected goal total as time decays via chance creation >

so when you are looking at HT at games that are 0-0 > in terms of expectation of goal(s) production in the 2nd half > your focus should be on the chance creation >

to make this simple to understand > what is the average shot on target production in the Premier league in games that are 0-0 FT > ???

what you should be looking to do is to lay 0-0 on 80 minutes in games where there is a higher shot on target production then the average 0-0 FT < in a particular league > :idea:
vladilyich

If a game is 0-0 HT then the majority will be lucky to have over 1.5 by the finish and 2.5 at the most.Its very rare to have 3 or 4 goals in the second half as a rule (this is not a hard and fast rule but based on past trades.) The EPL is not a particularly high scoring league compared to others,in fact I'd recommend The Championship over the PL myself. Japan is a high scoring second half league and leagues in Germany and Holland also seem to do well for goals.Italy,Serie A is surprisingly a high scoring league from 2016-17 too.
Teditu

Hi I have been trying (and failing dismally) to alter this file so that it lays the draw at half time as long as the teams are tied at half time (not just 0-0). Please can someone give me some guidance on whether and how this can be done, before my head explodes? :roll: Many thanks.
Dallas

Teditu wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:52 am
Hi I have been trying (and failing dismally) to alter this file so that it lays the draw at half time as long as the teams are tied at half time (not just 0-0). Please can someone give me some guidance on whether and how this can be done, before my head explodes? :roll: Many thanks.
If you download and copy the contents of the 'signal goal' file it will track the goals as each team score
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 50&t=12490

the on this file add a lay rule with a condition 'Signal value Condition'
The value of the Signal named 'Goal'
for the Market
is equal to 0

that should do it
Teditu

That's brilliant thx Dallas. I will give it a run.
Teditu

Hi Dallas
I tried this with many matches last night and my LTD rule did not trigger on any matches even though several of them were draws at half time. I have included both the Signal Goal and Signal Goal for Opposing Team rules and just added a LTD with the signal value condition which you suggested and the Green after Goal rule from the original file. Do I need a "signal set" condition in there somewhere?

I have attached the file. Be very grateful if you could have a look. Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

No the 'signal value cond' is all you need for this.

The file attached looks fine so no reason why it should nt trigger if 1-1, 2-2 etc at HT. Did you have all the markets in guardian before KO and have guardian set to refresh at least every 200ms?
If so below the bottom window in guardian there is a log tab, any matches that are a score draw at HT and the lay hasn't triggered post a copy of the log please
Teditu

Yes everything was loaded correctly before KO. I had the refresh at 500 and have now changed it to 200. I will try it again tonight and post some logs if still no good. I intend to add some volume and price of favourite filters once I get the basic LTD to trigger. Should my file still work if the score is 0-0? Thanks so much for your help.
Dallas

Teditu wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:57 pm
Yes everything was loaded correctly before KO. I had the refresh at 500 and have now changed it to 200. I will try it again tonight and post some logs if still no good. I intend to add some volume and price of favourite filters once I get the basic LTD to trigger. Should my file still work if the score is 0-0? Thanks so much for your help.
No you will need the original lay rule from this thread as that triggers if a signal is NOT set (ie still 0-0), the lay rule advised above was to be added if you wanted to include score draws
Teditu

Dallas

This is the log for the Astra v Juventus Bucharest game that kicked off at 16:31. Astra scored in the 44th minute (17.15) . LTD bet triggered at HT when the score was 1-0. I have no idea what triggered the signal AT 5.08? AARGH! I would be very grateful for any inspiration :?: Thanks.

25/08/2017 16:31:52: Guardian has detected that the market is in-play
25/08/2017 16:31:52: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
25/08/2017 16:31:52: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
25/08/2017 17:08:23: [G_Auto] : Automation Signal for market: goal = -1
25/08/2017 17:15:47: [G_Auto] : Automation Signal for market: goal = 0
25/08/2017 17:26:53: [G_Auto] : £ 10.00 Lay bet placed on The Draw at 5. Fully matched at 4.9. Ref: 100703039876
Teditu

The false signal in the Astra game must have been a blip (maybe a disallowed goal?) because everything seems to be ok now. Thx again.
Dallas

Teditu wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:30 am
The false signal in the Astra game must have been a blip (maybe a disallowed goal?) because everything seems to be ok now. Thx again.
Good stuff, because the signals are set due to the movement in draws odds there can be the odd false signal, especially if its an illiquid match with big gaps between the prices where someones laying at 4.5 then seconds later someone else is backing at 3.4 because there is no money in between.

Therefore ide recommend sticking to matches with plenty of liquidity or if trading less liquid matches you may have to make some adjustment to the signals, odds movement, unsuspended time cond etc to better protect yourself against setting false signals
sharki64

Hi Folks, just started using Bet Angel and really want to get into this automation with a VPS, i started to download some BAF files and my computer does not have the proper software to download it and all the sites that were saying to download it from were coming up dodgy from my Malwayres. I'm sure it has been covered before, but could anyone let me know which one is safe to use to download the BAF files please. many thanks William

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”