Lay the Draw then Move Profits to Home & Away Teams Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation rule which for use on in-play soccer markets.

The bot will lay the draw one minute before K.O using a £10 fixed liability, if a goal is scored during the match it will then back the draw also for a £10 liability which will mean you now have no liability left on the draw (£0 Profit or Loss) and instead will have an equal but greater profit on both the home and away teams.

It works by setting a signal on the market when a goal is scored (the odds of the draw should rise by 10 or more ticks which is what allows the signal to be set). A signal being set is then used as the trigger for the back bet on the draw to fire.
*By staking to a fixed liability and laying first the worst case scenario is a £10 loss should there be no goals*

To use the file just click on the file attachment named; LTD then Move Profits to Home & Away Team.Baf below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size and number of ticks used can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "Parameters" tab and change to whatever you require.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.
To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
keithg

Thanks for this but can I ask a question, what part of the match do I put into guardian, say I was going to do the Man City v Stoke game would I put the correct score into guardian

Thanks
Keith
Dallas

keithg wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:28 pm
Thanks for this but can I ask a question, what part of the match do I put into guardian, say I was going to do the Man City v Stoke game would I put the correct score into guardian

Thanks
Keith
It's for the match odds market, the initial lay bet is placed just before K.O so make sure you have any match your running it on already in guardian before the match starts
tinkertailor78

Thanks for sharing this, the signal for a goal looks like when the draw is plus 10 ticks following suspension, if the dog scored first and the price came in, what would it do then? guess red cards could have similar affects?
Dallas

It works best on matches with equally matched teams, if using on one with a strong fav you would need to tweak odds movement setting the signal for when the dog scored.
runnerjp

Hi Dallas,

Using your script but on the HT market and noticed that every so often i get the following:
4/03/2017 11:22:40: [G_Auto] : £ 1.33 Lay bet placed on The Draw at 3.25. Entirely unmatched when it initially reached the market. Ref: 10009

this means when my back bet is placed for £3 its off.

any way to ensure all my lay gets backed?
Dallas

runnerjp wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:35 am
Hi Dallas,

Using your script but on the HT market and noticed that every so often i get the following:
4/03/2017 11:22:40: [G_Auto] : £ 1.33 Lay bet placed on The Draw at 3.25. Entirely unmatched when it initially reached the market. Ref: 10009

this means when my back bet is placed for £3 its off.

any way to ensure all my lay gets backed?
Because of the in-play delay its never possible to guarantee being matched at any odds, you could set the bot for 2nd price price which will more or less ensure a instant match but the liability caluculation is based on the odds a bet is submitted so this will be out by a few pence if matched at better odds
runnerjp

so an example would be here:

14/03/2017 11:23:05: [G_Auto] : £ 1.20 Lay bet placed on The Draw at 3.5. Fully matched at 3.5. Ref: 10011
14/03/2017 11:23:50: [G_Auto] : Automation Signal for market: goal = 1
14/03/2017 11:36:43: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
14/03/2017 11:37:32: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
14/03/2017 11:43:04: [G_Auto] : £ 0.94 Back bet placed on The Draw at 4.2. Fully matched at 6. Ref: 10018

but this means my outcome is -

home: 0.26
away: 0.26
draw: 1.70

basicly all my green is now on the draw
Dallas

runnerjp wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:55 am
so an example would be here:

14/03/2017 11:23:05: [G_Auto] : £ 1.20 Lay bet placed on The Draw at 3.5. Fully matched at 3.5. Ref: 10011
14/03/2017 11:23:50: [G_Auto] : Automation Signal for market: goal = 1
14/03/2017 11:36:43: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
14/03/2017 11:37:32: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
14/03/2017 11:43:04: [G_Auto] : £ 0.94 Back bet placed on The Draw at 4.2. Fully matched at 6. Ref: 10018

but this means my outcome is -

draw: 1.70

basicly all my green is now on the draw
Had you been matched at 4.2 your position would of have been as follows
draw: 0.00

Instead by getting matched better odds you now have an additional £1.70 on the draw, if a draw did then occur you could always donate any winnings from it to charity :)
runnerjp

ahh gee my maths is out this morning lol - sadly in testing mode so no profit yet :D

TY for your help and quick response.
Dallas

runnerjp wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:16 pm
ahh gee my maths is out this morning lol - sadly in testing mode so no profit yet :D

TY for your help and quick response.
No probs :) , always remember if ever your matched at better odds than you ask for or submit a bet at it will only improve your overall position and never reduce any part of it.
bureu

Dallas wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:29 am
It works best on matches with equally matched teams, if using on one with a strong fav you would need to tweak odds movement setting the signal for when the dog scored.
So the "best" match for this Bot would be between two teams with low difference of winning odds ex. Team A v. Team B > 2.75 | 3.5 | 2.65.
With teams scoring high total goals average and high over 2.5 goals percentage, high both team to score percentage and low clean sheet & low failed to score ratio?
milos@marijan

Dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:21 pm
This is a basic Guardian automation rule which for use on in-play soccer markets.

The bot will lay the draw one minute before K.O using a £10 fixed liability, if a goal is scored during the match it will then back the draw also for a £10 liability which will mean you now have no liability left on the draw (£0 Profit or Loss) and instead will have an equal but greater profit on both the home and away teams.

It works by setting a signal on the market when a goal is scored (the odds of the draw should rise by 10 or more ticks which is what allows the signal to be set). A signal being set is then used as the trigger for the back bet on the draw to fire.
*By staking to a fixed liability and laying first the worst case scenario is a £10 loss should there be no goals*

To use the file just click on the file attachment named; LTD then Move Profits to Home & Away Team.Baf below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size and number of ticks used can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "Parameters" tab and change to whatever you require.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.
To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
hotfear

Dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:21 pm

hi , lay the draw using 10 fixed liability is 4.44 stake with odds 3.25-3.30 with equal teams, back the draw, once a goal scored with 10euro at odds 3.9-4, does it remove liabilty of the draw and leave the profit to both teams, how does it work, sorry i can not calculate?
thanks in advance
Dallas

hotfear wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:53 am

hi , lay the draw using 10 fixed liability is 4.44 stake with odds 3.25-3.30 with equal teams, back the draw, once a goal scored with 10euro at odds 3.9-4, does it remove liabilty of the draw and leave the profit to both teams, how does it work, sorry i can not calculate?
thanks in advance
The back bet of this rule is also for a £10 liabilty (not £10 stake) this will therefore differ depending on the odds backing at

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”