Lay the Draw then Move Profits to Home & Away Teams Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:12 pm
Dannyboi3k wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:48 pm
it never closed out for a loss and I ended up losing a nice sum of cash due to the condition not triggering..
You should ALWAYS test these things in practice mode. Why use real money when you're still learning how it works?
If he's using Betdaq there is no practice mode but stakes should certainly be kept to a minimum while testing
Dannyboi3k

All well and good.

Can someone please just explain how I can automate the bot to green up after a goal, and to close out a trade at a particular loss percentage/figure.

That's all I would like to know.

I have tried many times but the conditions never seem to trigger.

Much thanks in advance.
ShaunWhite

Dallas wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:16 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:12 pm
Dannyboi3k wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:48 pm
it never closed out for a loss and I ended up losing a nice sum of cash due to the condition not triggering..
You should ALWAYS test these things in practice mode. Why use real money when you're still learning how it works?
If he's using Betdaq there is no practice mode but stakes should certainly be kept to a minimum while testing
Learn to use the software on BF first?
Dannyboi3k

I don't have a BF account and don't want to open one up.

I am just looking for advice on how to set up the settings as previously asked.. :geek:
Dallas

Dannyboi3k wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:22 pm
All well and good.

Can someone please just explain how I can automate the bot to green up after a goal, and to close out a trade at a particular loss percentage/figure.

That's all I would like to know.

I have tried many times but the conditions never seem to trigger.

Much thanks in advance.
There is a ready made LTD and green up after a goal file for Betdaq here
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=11309&start=24

To add the loss part just follow the instructions in the link I posted for you earlier
randybocina

Hi All,
Got this bot working really well apart from when the Dog is in the lead.
I now have the safty in place that greens up if back is not triggered by the specified time.
When my safety triggers it greens up at any price. Now when it greens for a loss is there a way to put in a counter bet so I green up without a loss?
Dallas

randybocina wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:02 am
Hi All,
Got this bot working really well apart from when the Dog is in the lead.
I now have the safty in place that greens up if back is not triggered by the specified time.
When my safety triggers it greens up at any price. Now when it greens for a loss is there a way to put in a counter bet so I green up without a loss?
Matches with a strong fav (and a dog) dont suit a LTD startergy as a goal from the dog will see the draw odds shorten so your relying on the fav only scorig first

If the dog does score first you cant ust turn a loss into a profit or scratch, you will have to do one of the following
A - place a new trade
B - add a condition to the green up no to do so unless your profit is greater than £0
enigma1978

Hi all,

Started using this last night and all seems well. I say seems, as I cant figure how to see real profit/loss whilst in practice mode? Also, I've added a rule that only lays the draw on certain odds. If that game doesnt have those odds im assuming it will ignore them? Its running at home whilst im at work so i'm hoping that works.

Another small thing im wondering. This obviously hits up the Match odds, but is there a way to run two markets at once. i.e

LTD at certain odds, ignore if not.
If those odds are higher, can it call an over x goals market and place a bet on there?

With the goal scored it splits the profit over the 2 teams, so I'm concerned this may change my secondary over x goals bets?

Hopefully this makes sense and people on here clearly far more knowledgeable than me can help out if possible?

Thanks all
Dallas

enigma1978 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:52 am
Hi all,

Started using this last night and all seems well. I say seems, as I cant figure how to see real profit/loss whilst in practice mode? Also, I've added a rule that only lays the draw on certain odds. If that game doesnt have those odds im assuming it will ignore them? Its running at home whilst im at work so i'm hoping that works.

Another small thing im wondering. This obviously hits up the Match odds, but is there a way to run two markets at once. i.e

LTD at certain odds, ignore if not.
If those odds are higher, can it call an over x goals market and place a bet on there?

With the goal scored it splits the profit over the 2 teams, so I'm concerned this may change my secondary over x goals bets?

Hopefully this makes sense and people on here clearly far more knowledgeable than me can help out if possible?

Thanks all
Options to see you P/L while in practice mode
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11349

If you've added a fixed odds condition to the lay rule to test the lay odds then yes that will stop the lay bet triggering
I can't remember if there is a condition already on the back bet rule without looking but if not then adding a 'number of place bets triggers condition' is equal to 1 will stop that from triggering in-play if the lay hasn't triggered

Yes you could use stored valued (shared) to link two markets, ie, set a stored value in the match odds market on the lay bet rule
Then on your rule on the X goals market use a condition to test if that stored value exists,
willow

I tried this bot on a couple of matches tonight. Both had first half goals. However, neither greened up after the goal was scored and by the time I noticed the potential profits had disappeared in one match and all but disappeared in the other. My settings were on 20ms and only 2 matches loaded.

St Etienne v Lyon below and the Napoli v Lazio game was very similar
20/01/2019 19:59:00: [G_Auto] : £ 3.57 Lay bet placed on The Draw at 3.8. Fully matched at 3.75. Ref: 151424750150
20/01/2019 20:03:15: Guardian has detected that the market is in-play
20/01/2019 20:03:15: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
20/01/2019 20:03:15: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
20/01/2019 20:23:30: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
20/01/2019 20:23:32: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended

As you can see it detected the start and the suspension for the goal but no greening.

Any ideas why no greening occured?
Sarelis

Hello,

how to move profits to scored goal team & draw?
conceded goal team = 0
Dallas

Sarelis wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:26 pm
Hello,

conceded goal team = 0
I don't understand your question can you please clarify?
Sarelis

for example
Liverpool - Chelsea
I lay the draw for £10
Liverpool scored goal
Liverpool 1-0 Chelsea
and i wanna that profit move to Liverpool and the draw, not Chelsea

Liverpool £2
Draw £2
Chelsea £0

Not for home & away teams, but for team who scored & Draw
Sarelis

Dallas wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:24 pm
Sarelis wrote:
Hello,

conceded goal team = 0
for example
Liverpool - Chelsea
I lay the draw for £10
Liverpool scored goal
Liverpool 1-0 Chelsea

Liverpool £2
Draw £2
Chelsea £0

Dallas

Sarelis wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:26 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:24 pm
Sarelis wrote:
Hello,

conceded goal team = 0
for example
Liverpool - Chelsea
I lay the draw for £10
Liverpool scored goal
Liverpool 1-0 Chelsea

Liverpool £2
Draw £2
Chelsea £0

OK i see what you mean now, the tricky part when moving the profits in this way (without excel) is the advanced automation has no way to test the profit secured on the draw ie, an early goal would mean fewer profits to move compared to a later goal - unless you were greening the draw at a fixed profit rather than after a goal, then you would know how much was to be moved across.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”