Lay Current Correct Score in Final 10mins Guardian Automation Bot

tb_smoelf

Hi
I have downloaded this bot, to see how it is made.
I can't quit see why the time in the signal-rules is set to arm at 00:50:00 (after event goes in-play) until 00:55:00 (after event goes in-play).
Thought it should arm the final 10 mins.

Can anyone explain this for me?

Best, Tim
Dallas

tb_smoelf wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:15 pm
Hi
I can't quit see why the time in the signal-rules is set to arm at 00:50:00 (after event goes in-play) until 00:55:00 (after event goes in-play).

Best, Tim
Those signal rules are to set signals on the 'any other home, away & draw' results to exclude the lay bet from triggering on them.
I just picked those times as its HT, It could just as easily been set at any other time prior to those final 10mins
tb_smoelf

Dallas wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:23 pm
tb_smoelf wrote:
Hi

Best, Tim
Those signal rules are to set signals on the 'any other home, away & draw' results to exclude the lay bet from triggering on them.
I just picked those times as its HT, It could just as easily been set at any other time prior to those final 10mins
Thanks for your respons.
So to be clear, it dosen't matter what time the signal is set to arm? Is that correct? It could be 30 min. after event goes inplay og 70 min. after event goes in-play?
Best.
Dallas

tb_smoelf wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:43 pm
Dallas wrote:
tb_smoelf wrote:
Hi

Best, Tim
Thanks for your respons.
So to be clear, it dosen't matter what time the signal is set to arm? Is that correct? It could be 30 min. after event goes inplay og 70 min. after event goes in-play?
Best.
For those 3 particular signals no it doesn't matter, as long as its sometime before 80mins and the lay rule is ready to trigger
tb_smoelf

Dallas wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:50 pm
tb_smoelf wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:43 pm
Dallas wrote:

Thanks for your respons.
Best.
For those 3 particular signals no it doesn't matter, as long as its sometime before 80mins and the lay rule is ready to trigger
Ok. Thanks for your help.
Have a nice day.
Best, Tim
cmuddle

Is it possible to load all the Correct Score markets of the day into Guardian at once without doing it one by one?

Thanks
Dallas

cmuddle wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 4:16 pm
Is it possible to load all the Correct Score markets of the day into Guardian at once without doing it one by one?

Thanks
Yes, see the 2nd post of this thread
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=13289
Dallas

Following Peters video last night and the bias of late goals at this summers World Cup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbWSgwTcHVs

I thought it's worth bumping this thread if your wanting to automate it, the title and opening post fully detail what the bot does but just to say the later the goal the bigger the profit will be
Jukebox

I have noticed that the decay of odds at the end of these wc games has dramatically adjusted to accomodate surprise last goals - the market is not quite as surprised it once was.
ShaunWhite

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:48 pm
but just to say the later the goal the bigger the profit will be
Is that true of the value too? Obviously one off big payouts are nice but is 80mins+ better value than at any other time?
Basicaly it's the same question I had about backing a Belgian comeback (or a tennis one), big odds don't necessarily mean big value.

I've conculded I don't have the data to make that decision so I can't trade them, to do so would be just gambling.
ShaunWhite

Jukebox just summed it up too I think while I was writing that.
Dallas

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:52 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:48 pm
but just to say the later the goal the bigger the profit will be
Is that true of the value too? Obviously one off big payouts are nice but is 80mins+ better value than at any other time?
Basicaly it's the same question I had about backing a Belgian comeback (or a tennis one), big odds don't necessarily mean big value.

I've conculded I don't have the data to make that decision so I can't trade them, to do so would be just gambling.
The rule lays by liability for £2.50 every few mins so as the time decays and the odds continue to shorten the profit will increase as the stakes do - that's what I meant by the comment
ShaunWhite

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:00 pm
The rule lays by liability for £2.50 every few mins so as the time decays and the odds continue to shorten the profit will increase as the stakes do - that's what I meant by the comment
thx for the reply.
I'll read between the lines and accept that my question wasn't one you wanted to expand on on such a busy day. ;)
No probs.
Fait_h

Dallas wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:16 am
For anyone using this type of strategy I have produced the stats and chart on the chances of a goal 80+ from various European leagues. A few months back there were several posts made by an individual claiming matches with a early goal also produced more late goals after 80+ so I thought i might as well add those stats also - I think the answer to this is quiet clear in the image below

Late Goal Chances.JPG

As its relevant to this bot that can be downloaded on the opening page from this thread i just thought I'd add it for anyone who might be interested.

Hi Dallas,
Where did you get those stats?
I would love to see data for the full season of 2017/2018.
Dallas

Fait_h wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:42 am
Dallas wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:16 am
For anyone using this type of strategy I have produced the stats and chart on the chances of a goal 80+ from various European leagues. A few months back there were several posts made by an individual claiming matches with a early goal also produced more late goals after 80+ so I thought i might as well add those stats also - I think the answer to this is quiet clear in the image below

Late Goal Chances.JPG

As its relevant to this bot that can be downloaded on the opening page from this thread i just thought I'd add it for anyone who might be interested.

Hi Dallas,
Where did you get those stats?
I would love to see data for the full season of 2017/2018.
There is a link in the opening post of this thread

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”