ODDS TRACKING RULES FILE - NEED OPINION IF IT'S OK

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
rockiii000

This is what I made. I ask anyone experienced if you chould check my "creation" if this would be suitable for what I want to achieve. I want to track odds movement on my selected markets. I have set 3 timeframes and for each there are 3 settings with different amount of ticks changed. For example I want to track small changes of 2 ticks and also big changes like 5 ticks.

It is meant to be used on football in 99%.

Some explanation after you load the file:
There is 3x6 (18) rules. 6 for timeframe of market 24-5 hours before the event, 6 for 5-1.5h and 6 for 1.5-0h.
Of this 6 rules there is 3 rules that track odds going up and 3 for odds that go down. The odds are tracked only for row1 / home team.
Of the 3 rules each is marked with a "-" for odds dropping and a "+" if odds rising. "-" means small movement (2 ticks) and "- - -" would mean big movement (6 ticks).

Please suggest if this could be done better or if I need to change settings to track odds better.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”