Goal Alerts on Your Watch List Guardian Automation Bot

Get Bet Angel to scan for your favoured trading set up and alert you to any Betfair trading opportunities you are looking for.
Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation file for use on Soccer match odds markets.

The purpose of the bot is to alert you via your watchlist when a goal is scored

When the alert goes off it will flash the words ‘GOAL!!!’ next to the team who scored in your watchlist for 30secs then clear
It will also auto-scroll to that market (useful if you have a whole day's markets in your watchlist) and in case you have the watchlist minimized at the time the alert goes off it will also auto maximize the Watchlist window for you.

So you will have instant notification of which team has scored, you can then you can then open the market on to your ladder or one-click trading screen with a single click and take the necessary action.

Watchlist 1.JPG

How it Works

There are two rules within the file each identical to the other, with one rule to monitor and trigger the alert if the home team scores and the other the away team.

The alert will go off if the odds for each team suddenly shorten by 15 ticks in a 65sec period

Before the alert is able to trigger there are 2 more conditions, one to wait 60 secs after the market has unsuspended the other to test there are no gaps between the back and lay prices, there two conditions will ensure the market is fully formed again
NB, A red card can sometimes cause the same movement in odds so please double check a score feed before taking any action

To use this file just click on the following link below ’Goal Alert Selection.Baf’ ’ and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MemphisFlash

Nice one Dallas!!!
MemphisFlash

In Homage to you Dallas i have created a break of serve equivalent

break of serve.PNG
Tennis Alert Selection (Break of Serve).baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wearthefoxhat

Thanks for file(s).

I've only just started using the watch list for horse race markets. I like the way it syncs with guardian and I can then switch to one click screen or ladder (preferred).

Once my automated instruction triggers, the watch list acts as an overview and if I prefer, I can then manage the position or allow the automation to complete the trade. Another unique selling point for Bet Angel. :idea: :!:

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Betfair trading alerts”