Heavy Fave Concedes Goal Alert Automation Bot

LeeCaL

This is an old bot I created a while back but added a few features from the new bap version. It will identify heavy fav's who concede a goal on the match odds market & this will happen upto 5 times. Once triggered, it will open the market along with a popup and audio alert. There will also be a notification on the watchlist.

It works by looking for fav's that have drifted 35 ticks+ since 180 secs ago & 30 secs after a suspension which would indicate they have conceded a goal. This will happen upto 5 times.

It runs on a series of signals and each signal must be met in order for the next rule to fire.
The goals rule uses an incremental signal value and each goal will fire based on the incremental value upto 5 goals.

See the YouTube video below for a look at the score scanner working and how to edit the features:
https://youtu.be/SY-HpaiTeLA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
goonasi

Cheers, superb stuff Lee, will have play around today. Thank you.
tinkertailor78

superb stuff, thanks Lee
DaveD

Hi Lee,
thanks for this, i've been pondering for ages as to how i could implement something like this but had no idea as to where to start,

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”