Green Up After Goal Scored

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
lloyds

Hi All

I am trying to get my head around automation.

I've has used the shared file for goal scored on O2.5 goal market.

If a goal is scored an the signal is set - what do i do to green up on that signal please?

Also if i want to green up after so many minutes does the time inplay include the 15 minute break for HT?

Thanks
Dallas

On your green up rule you would add a
'signal set condition'
Is the signal named (whatever its called)
set with a value

Or if you were triggering bets UNTIL a goal was scored on your back/lay rules you would use something like
'signal set condition'
Is the signal named (whatever its called)
NOT set with a value

You need to factor in HT and added time when creating the rule, the software just counts the time from when Betfair turned it in-play irrespective of what's happening on/off the field
lloyds

Thanks Dallas

I think I have worked it out.

So the green-up will look at the goal signal and act if the value moves from 0 to 1 (goal).

This is great because it stops greening up when the market suspends without a goal because there has to be a corresponding drop in ticks in the back price.

Starting to make sense to me now.

Thanks
Dallas

lloyds wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:31 am
Thanks Dallas

I think I have worked it out.

So the green-up will look at the goal signal and act if the value moves from 0 to 1 (goal).

This is great because it stops greening up when the market suspends without a goal because there has to be a corresponding drop in ticks in the back price.

Starting to make sense to me now.

Thanks
In the example above it to looks for the signal 'name' being set or NOT to determine a goal, but you could also do it using a signal value, ie, if you wanted to track multiple goals as shown in the 2nd and 3rd post of this thread
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12490
lloyds

Hi Dallas

Must admit when I first looked at it I was baffled but the more you play with it I find the more it makes sense. The permutations/ strategies are endless, of course it still comes down to team/ match selection.

In my opinion that's where CGMbet (stats)/Sports Trading Life (strategies) and Betangel (automation) work well with each other.

Regards
Steve
Dallas

lloyds wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:47 am
Hi Dallas

Must admit when I first looked at it I was baffled but the more you play with it I find the more it makes sense. The permutations/ strategies are endless, of course it still comes down to team/ match selection.

In my opinion that's where CGMbet (stats)/Sports Trading Life (strategies) and Betangel (automation) work well with each other.

Regards
Steve
TBH once those few pieces start to fall into place for you it's amazing how clear it will all become and your mind will be buzzing with idea's of things you want to try.
It may interest you to know I've been asked by several users in recent weeks how to create the same type of O/U file so because of the number of people asking decided to just create it for the shared files section, I'm sure one of them said it was a strategy from STL so you might want to keep an eye out for it being uploaded near the end of the week
lloyds

Will do Dallas, thanks.

It helps when you have a clear strategy to use as a backdrop drive out the automation side.

I think that a person who knows the STL strategies given out free on youtube will be able to follow how an automation rule has been created and what each segment does.

The rest is then down to the individual to think about it a bit more once the basics are understood.

Cheers

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”