Correct Score Lay Bet

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
karl78

Certainly something I will consider but will look into the stats at a later date.

Thanks anyway.

Karl
MemphisFlash

have a look at cgmbet software. great for footy
Dallas

karl78 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:48 pm
Have been thinking about this for most of the day.

Instead of laying under 1.5, it would probably be best to back the over 1.5 odds if the first goal scored is within the first 15 minutes.

I have been looking into the parameters and conditions of the previous file and cannot understand how to switch this around to what I want, but I will keep trying. So, if there is a goal in the first 15 minutes, I would be looking to back over 1.5 goals in the game at odds of minimum of 1.12 (or if possible, anything higher).

Anyway, I am sure this can be done and I am trying to learn how but any help here I would be most grateful.

Thanks

Karl
On the general tab just change the rule type to 'place a back bet'
and the applies to 'Betfair row index 2'

thats all it should need, just make sure the 'Historical relative odds condition' is still testing for the price in row 1 to be higher now than it was whatever seconds ago
karl78

Thanks,

I will give it a try

Much appreciated.

Karl
karl78

Hi Dallas,

So i have created the following attachment.

Once again, I am not sure if what I have done is correct. I have been up until the early hours trying to figure out what I should be doing and reading endless things within the academy and you tube videos.

But what I want is the following:

When a goal is scored in within the first 15 minutes then the suspension will kick in, once the suspension is over and the odds have re-arranged itself then I am looking to back over 1.5 goals at the best possible price. I am hoping that I can get on 1.12 but this may not always happen. If the odds wanted are not available then I want to wait 30 seconds to then get whatever the best market price is, if it is 1.05 then so be it.

I would however like to put a condition in so that if better odds are available then to take them (obviously).

I do need to look further into this, it could take me weeks, even months to get this strategy up and running, any more advice would be handy as I am running out of my trial period.

Anyway, I do appreciate your help and advice here but really want to spend today studying trying to set this up.

Thanks

Karl
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MobiusGrey

I've amended a strategy of mine that I use which is similar to what you're asking, I've changed a few conditions around so it basically meets your needs and attached it below. I've got it set to lay Under 1.5 but you can easily change this to back overs if you wish. Basically it checks and stores the 0-0 price so you need to ensure you have both the CS and over/under market selected in Guardian. Once a goal is scored (in the first 15 mins of the game) and the 0-0 price is no longer available 60 seconds after the suspension a lay bet will be placed in the O/U 1.5 goals market.

**Edit

I've re-read your OP and see that you only want it to trigger on 1-0, I've amended the file to check and store the 0-1 price so that if the odds are no longer available on 0-1 then the next scoreline available will be 1-0, it will now trigger a back bet in the over 1.5 goals market and odds only greater than 1.12 but you can easily play about with the conditions now to get on at the odds/time you want. Hope this helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
karl78

Amazing! Thank you.

I will certainly have a play around

Thanks

Karl
MobiusGrey

Just fwiw, I used to run something similar to what you're trying to run, I did find the low backs/high lays hard to overcome when you have results like the Everton result the other night (goal inside 10 mins finishes 0-1/1-0 etc). You need a pretty high strike rate which you may have. If it's of any use I switched a while ago to laying in the final 20 minutes, you can more often than not get lays under odds on or if not just over evens and there's a multitude of teams that are known late scorers especially in tight games. Anyway, not trying to piss on your chips or anything, you might have a solid strike rate, just thought I'd share my experience :ugeek: :ugeek:
Weird Dan

Hi, I've been messing about with a variant of this today but had some strange results. Firstly, Nordsjaelland match had a goal after 9 minutes but the bet wasn't triggered, secondly, Sampdoria scored after 25 minutes and the bet was triggered!

Rule is set up to only trigger up to 15 minute mark. any ideas why it is going wrong? Logs look like this:

Sampdoria (kick off 14:00)
10/02/2019 14:18:57: Guardian has detected that the market is in-play
10/02/2019 14:18:57: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
10/02/2019 14:19:01: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
10/02/2019 14:25:39: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
10/02/2019 14:25:43: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
Nordsjaelland (kick off 15:00)
10/02/2019 15:32:36: Guardian has detected that the market is in-play
10/02/2019 15:32:36: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended

I'm new to automation so apologies if I am missing something obvious. Any thoughts much appreciated.
Dallas

Weird Dan wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:22 pm
Hi, I've been messing about with a variant of this today but had some strange results. Firstly, Nordsjaelland match had a goal after 9 minutes but the bet wasn't triggered, secondly, Sampdoria scored after 25 minutes and the bet was triggered!

Rule is set up to only trigger up to 15 minute mark. any ideas why it is going wrong? Logs look like this:

Sampdoria (kick off 14:00)
10/02/2019 14:18:57: Guardian has detected that the market is in-play
10/02/2019 14:18:57: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
10/02/2019 14:19:01: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
10/02/2019 14:25:39: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
10/02/2019 14:25:43: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
Nordsjaelland (kick off 15:00)
10/02/2019 15:32:36: Guardian has detected that the market is in-play
10/02/2019 15:32:36: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended

I'm new to automation so apologies if I am missing something obvious. Any thoughts much appreciated.
Did you have the markets in guardian and rules applied before KO?
The log should a market is,
Suspended, unsuspended and in-play just after the scheduled KO time
Weird Dan

Thanks - Yes, all in guardian and rules applied long before kick off.

That's all the log was for Nordsjaelland - the time 32 mins was the second goal I think.
Weird Dan

I should add, I had about 20 games across the day, most behaved exactly as I thought they should, but these two and another one since (again, a goal didn't trigger the bets) did not.
Dallas

Weird Dan wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:43 pm
I should add, I had about 20 games across the day, most behaved exactly as I thought they should, but these two and another one since (again, a goal didn't trigger the bets) did not.
Where you refreshing the markets in guardian fast enough?
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491

and more importantly, did you have your rule armed for long enough?

Ie, if your Guardian refresh rate was 1 sec and you had 20 markets your rules will have needed to be armed for at least 20 secs to be sure to have a chance at triggering
Weird Dan

Maybe that’s it - refresh rate is 200 milliseconds. I will check how long rule is armed for, extend it and test some more.

Thanks for your help

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”