Sound alert one tick change rule

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
FabioC13

Hi all,

this is my first message here. I am not new on Betangel, but honeslty I am back to use it after quite a long time.
I would like to set an alert automation that notify me when a price of a specific odd (mostly of the cases Match odds favorite teams on football) increase or drop of a tick.
I am just trying to do now, and I attached my last version. Anyone one of you would be so kind to review it and correct if there's any mistakes? It seems not working properly to be honest. Or maybe there's an already existing one that I can download from this forum?
Thanks,
Fabio
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesg46

Just had a quick go, not sure on your exact needs but I think this will either work for you or give you something close to work with. It really is a knocked together file so you will have to change how many times it triggers, wehn it triggers, what time periods & how many ticks etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”